[Release] Crouch Script [1.0.1] (Now button based)

Here is a crouch script I made as I noticed there were literally no others on the forum (this script was irritating to make).

Usage: Type /crouch or /cr

Download

Click here to download [1.0.1]
Click here to download [1.0.0]

ONLY DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.0.1 IF YOU WANT IT TO REPLACE THE DEFAULT SNEAK KEY.

Installation

Download the .zip file above and place the included folder into your server’s resource folder, once the folder is in go to the root directory of your server where CitizenMP.Server.exe is located, open up citmp-server.yml, navigate down to AutoStartResources and add - crouch to the end.

25 Likes

Thanks @WolfKnight179! Adding it in when i get home.

Is this map-able to a key, instead of a text entry? Do you have a git repository for this, where changes could be submitted to the community?

I was actually planning on disabling the sneak button then making it so if you press the sneak button it crouches instead. I don’t have a git repo for it, but feel free to modify the script and send me the code so I can update the main one.

1 Like

Great job @WolfKnight179 tried it out and it works perfectly! :sunglasses:

Glad it does @Genox :slight_smile:

You legend! Could you possibly create another version for the prone animation set as well? That’d be cool

I can take a look, sure.

1 Like

Update 1.0.1

• Version 1.0.1 now works by replacing the default sneak key in GTA , it’s no longer a command.
1 Like

Where do you get the Animation list from

http://www.dev-c.com/nativedb/func/info/af8a94ede7712bef

Thanks for the script, it’s awesome.

1 Like

Thanks for the script, it works perfectly!

It’d be great if you could use the crouch while aiming/shooting. Other than that, it’s a great script.

2 Likes

See if you can add one that allows us to go prone and shoot. that would be awesome for snipers!

Please add prone animation and make possible to shoot while crouched/prone, even in movement if it’s possible, that would be nice.

I’ll have a look in the natives and see if there is anything I can give a try.

Thanks for replying.

I was looking in to this and idk about shooting while doing it but there is some of what looks like prone animations that could be useful for covert or hostile situations. ex. “Get on the ground!” or sneaking through a low cover area.
move_crawl
move_crawlprone2crawlback
move_crawlprone2crawlfront
I think if possible a double tap of the sneak button could be a good prone trigger. Then single tap to go back to crouch, or double again to go back to standing.
I came across these while scanning through the animationlist on the ■■■■■■■■■■■ wiki looking for a prone anim. So please do forgive me if they don’t do what I assume they do.

1 Like

I did try those movement clipsets and they just made the player t-pose, so I’m not sure as they’re the only ones with prone in the name.