[Release] Crate Drop

@sixsens
Try removing the resource completely, install it again from this topic and put it in the resources.

Is it possible to add a count down timer for all players to see? currently not all players on my server see the blip for the crate.

1 Like

can set auto spawn ?

1 Like

Anyone have problem with this ressources ?
The plane keep crashing when arriving at the designated coordinates and the crates doesn’t drop…

1 Like

@Vechro How can one set permissions for this command so only a admin can use this command.

1 Like

will not work for me

So everything seems to be working just fine for me, so excellent job on that one.

I did notice one thing though, it’s almost as if the plane continuously bobs up and down whilst on its path. I was running some debugs on my server and tracking the coordinates, and it seems to hover between 620 and 625, just lifts… and drops… lifts… and drops… very odd.

Obviously, not a HUGE deal as it’s up in the air, but it’s a little weird seeing it do this even from the ground. I’m not sure if this is intended behaviour but I can’t see anything in the source that’d cause this other than “SetPlaneMinHeightAboveTerrain”, but messing with that native doesn’t change anything.

Either way, excellent work!

Do anyone have this script !
i need this <3

So this script works fine only issue is the blips aren’t showing for any other players and if a player who didn’t summon the plane picks up the package they get nothing.

1 Like

Has anyone got a treasure hunt script?

Thank you for this realise, it was exactly what I needed on my server. But I was wondering if there is a way, to restrict it for a job or a group (admin, mod etc.) It would be awesome.

can you create a auto random spawn on the map and set many items random ? and create blip for Plan?

1 Like

hi guy i can’t run can you help me?

check folder
may be u r using folder inside folder

1 Like

thank you:3

I made a vrpex version with permissions and Notify to certain people online. if anyone want it i can upload, thanks for the resource mate

1 Like

if u share, I would like :smiley:

Has anyone figure out how to make the crate drop randomly on a timer? Or at least only for admins. I would love the timer more. Would help out many I see they are requesting.

2 Likes

yeah,i’m trying to code it.Lets see if i can make it

i just created my own code to get random items whenever i pickup the drop,if theres anyone interested message me