[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Did I something wrong im trying to add my self as a cop and this keeps happening. http://imgur.com/Jv1HIL8

It seems it’s come from essentialmode :confused:
Problems like this should be fixed in 1.4 (essentialmode won’t be require anymore about commands)

1 Like

kyominii im trying to whitelist cops and im having trouble im admin on the server i type in my id and it wont show the circles on the ground after i add my self is there something im doing wrong

When you get the chance you should make it work with like es_rp or Vrp since the old essential mod the rest of the scripts are going to dissolve because of the required fxserver coming near august @Kyominii

@nick_v : what is the message which is displayed after doing the command ? (notification or chat)

@roboticgamer : vRP and es_rp already have their own police system, and cops 1.4 won’t require essentialmode

nothing comes up it might be because i cant figure out how to set up the database can you walk me through it

Okay, so please check your server logs.
And yeah, I think it’s a db error.

You have to edit config_db.lua to setup your db connection with the resource

im doing it with couch db how is the file so posed to look the username and pass in the end is that the couchdb user and pass is that what i replace user and password with

I don’t understand what you are trying to say ^^

im trying to use couchdb how do i set that up for use with the mod

set driver to couchdb and fill your credentials in couchdb section

do i have to make the couch db with essentials first if so i cant figure out how

with 1.3, you have to use essentialmode with couchdb yes

error: program::start: could not find auto-start resource start
police, any ideas as I ran out?? Disregard, thanks anyway,
figured it out…

How can I insert the sql in CouchDB?

Thanks

And anyhow everyone can clocl as police etc.

No need to setup the database (in the case of CouchDB, and CouchDB isn’t a sql database)
And make sure you have edit the config/config.lua if you want to enable police whitelist

you going to be updating it so everything works with couchdb? as when i downloaded it, it said alot of the stuff was not compatable with couchdb

I got a dumb question where do I put /copadd ID : to add a policeman in the database … I tried in Rcon tool and nothing. also im used to MySQL using couchdb is weird a bit …

Thanks I did edit both files. But if I write in /copadd ID it tells me an error