Error
SQL query:

CREATE TABLE police (
identifier varchar(255) NOT NULL,
rank varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘Recrue’
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8
MySQL said: Documentation

#1046 - No database selected

@ClintBeastwood : I don’t think so, I’m working with mysql-async and not many scripts are using couchdb so you have to make cops compatible with couchdb scripts by your own

@breaup : I never think about rcon commands, nice idea ^^. At the moment, you have to use the command on your chat

@tmopower : Which error ?

@Kaskamp : It’s saying : No database selected, so you have to select a database before execute the sql file

@Kyominii omg. thank you for the speedy response. My friends and i are just setting up our server and trying to get it in working condition <3

1 Like

5598140] Connecting: Walter White
[   5600078] Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[   5647015] Error running system event handling function for resource police: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/server.lua:47: attempt to index a nil value (global 'MySQL')
[   5647047] stack traceback:
[   5647078] 	server/server.lua:47: in function 'checkIsCop'
[   5647093] 	server/server.lua:83: in upvalue 'handler'
[   5647109] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
[   5647140] stack traceback:
[   5647156] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[   5647187] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
[   5647203] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
[   5647218] hitch warning: frame time of 242 milliseconds
[   5668672] Error running call reference function for resource police: server/server.lua:14: attempt to index a nil value (global 'MySQL')
[   5668687] stack traceback:
[   5668703] 	server/server.lua:14: in function 'addCop'
[   5668734] 	server/server.lua:239: in local 'ref'
[   5668750] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:268>
[   5668797] Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
[   5668812] stack traceback:
[   5668828] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[   5668859] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow'
[   5668875] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any'
[   5668890] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack'
[   5668906] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:338: in field 'cmd'
[   5668922] 	server/main.lua:101: in upvalue 'handler'
[   5668953] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
[   5668984] stack traceback:
[   5669000] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[   5669031] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
[   5669047] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>

I love the new props. Have you considered spike strips as well? Another thread discussing this linked to a (non-lua) script for spike strips and I also discovered some promising code on pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/Ajqr1PBJ

@tmopower : Please check you have MySQL-Async imported on __resource.lua

@Loque : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/issues/52

1 Like

If there is an answer to this question I can’t seem to find it… Is there a way to set a hotkey to go on duty as a leo without going to a station??? If you die and revive, it knocks you off duty and didn’t want to have to go back to a station every time… Thanks…

When i put the jail add-on in. I lose my markers. dose anyone know where i that setting is? thank you

Im using couchdb so I must have mysql?

ALL GOOD I got It yeahhh !

1 Like

@Glimtech_Arms : you have to modify the script about hotkey, and if you are using emergency, you keep your job (if not please send a ticket on github)

@OfficerKane : Jail add-on isn’t up to date with the last Cops_FiveM version

@Kyominii I sent you a ticket, #65… Thanks

hello i’m on the FX Server and forcing in vehicle doesn’t work

heres their error

Error running system event handling function for resource police: citizen:/scrip
ting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/server.lua:221: atte
mpt to concatenate a nil value (field 'force_player_get_in_vehicle_part_2')
stack traceback:
        server/server.lua:221: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
1 Like

@Glimtech_Arms : When I said send a ticket, I mean send a ticket if you are using emergency AND not keeping your job ^^

@Matthew_stegink : This issue has been fixed : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/commit/77860107c1189cbde2704800f1493202de8ddecc

Using this with es_rp will cause problems correct? Some way to deactivate only es_rp’s police and use this instead? So I’ve seen it seem to have more options

I don’t know how es_rp is working. I think you should ask the creator of es_rp if you want more informations about that ^^

1 Like

Thanks, trying to start something in the GTA V RP, trying to understand how everything works to build a server ^^

1 Like

Use IsControlJustPressed to create your hotkey and execute one of these functions : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/blob/master/police-fxserver/client/cloackroom.lua#L13 (clockIn_Uniformed, clockIn_Undercover or clockIn_SWAT) to clock in
If you want to create a clockout hotkey, use clockOut function

And for die/revive, here is the death event : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/blob/master/police-fxserver/client/client.lua#L595
So you can remove or modify it

Thanks for the response and sorry about the mix up. As the last time I coded was back on a Commodore 64, I must be missing the proper placement for the “IsControlJustPressed” command for the hotkey to work. Good news tho I did modify the death part so now I don’t have to return to a station and go on duty after I revive. If and only if you have time to enlighten me as to the placement of that command, great. If not that’s kewl as well and thanks for the help…

Here an example : https://github.com/Kyominii/Cops_FiveM/blob/master/police-fxserver/client/client.lua#L640