[Release][C#] VStancer

There is no exposed option for that atm.

Do the others also see it when u change the car’s chamber? Otherwise it wouldnt have much effect and does it even save anywhere

that’s literally the first sentence of the description
An attempt to use the features from ikt’s VStancer as resource for FiveM servers to synchronize the edited vehicles with all the players.

For whatever reason, It wont work… Im in a car, press the key, nothing… Did I miss something?

@FiveQuebec Are you sure to have properly downloaded the resource and not the source?
Is it running? If yes, please provide a client log file.

VSTANCER v1.3

Changelog:
@4d233cc Added a warning to notify possible wrong default values for position and rotation of the wheels when creating a preset for a damaged vehicle
@dfba89b Updated CFX dependency with nuget package
@dcacd8c Moved menu to another script
Other minor updates

Download

I suggest to repair, reset and then enter again the vehicle if it’s damaged (In this order).

1 Like

hi,

sorry for the stupid question but how to i install menuAPI

you don’t need to install MenuAPI itself, vstancer includes a copy of MenuAPI so just install and start vstancer

Is it possible for you to convert this resource to LUA?

No, there is no reason why I should do that.

i only get a resource error when i try to in to the server.

Which is…?
Paste here the log.

reason why he suggested it was to pretty much allow other people to edit and adjust this resource to their liking.

It’s open source and available on GitHub.
Plus it has a config file you can edit.

which log?

Client log. CitizenFX.log (not *.log.1, just .log).

CitizenFX.log (24.5 KB)

You need to copy it after you join the server (which is supposed to contain the resource) and try to use the script.

From this file you posted I see you didn’t join any server.

thats the problem i cant join the server…

That’s because you downloaded the source code instead of the actual resource.