[Release][C#] VStancer

ahh sorry my bad i didnt realise it was a fivem issue
but another question you maybe able to help me with cause the friend that could answer this for me has gone on holiday haha but my friend server has a perticular car that spawns with camber on it that is recognised by vstancer how would i go about doing something similar on my own server how can i set a cars camber and have it spawn with that camber if you could help me with this id be hugely greatful

If it spawns with camber it’s becausr the model itself has rotated wheels

Quick question on this,
If a car gets modified by this menu and the owner of the vehicle stores his car in the garage and pulls it back out, are the changes still there , or do they have to do it all over the menu again?

Since no ‘garage’ is built into FiveM, you’ll have to make whatever garage mod you’re using save/restore this state.

Exactly what tungsten said, the only thing i can suggest is that such garage mod has to save data about decorators used by vstancer attached to the stored vehicle.
You can check them using vstancer_decorators command, they are all floats named as:

vstancer_off_f
vstancer_rot_f
vstancer_off_f_def
vstancer_rot_f_def

vstancer_off_r
vstancer_rot_r
vstancer_off_r_def
vstancer_rot_r_def
1 Like

Would be awesome, if there would be option to get this via mechanic! Especially on ESX base. I would love that. I could try to create something like that myself, just have to do other things first for our server :confused:

Anyway, I am very happy about this release! Thank you!

happens to me. when i load in custom maps into server, the menu turns white and black

I am not sure what could cause that, but I guess you have a lot of things downloading in background, once it finishes it should be fine.

You need to stream the default trainer texture dictionary.

how i do that? where i find it?

Use OpenIV and sift through default files.

add me on discord TandemDK#3872

That I won’t do. Figure it out. I just told you how to do it.

You don’t need to stream anything if your game is vanilla.

Clearly his isn’t because the texture dictionary for the common trainer isn’t being streamed? You were so preoccupied with correcting someone that you forgot the root of the problem.

Is there a video I can watch on help on how to do this? I am new to adding scrips to FiveM and I don’t think I am adding this right.

@Handlessragdoll an you upload a .log file here right after you enter the server with the script on?
@Setro First of all i am not preoccupied correcting anyone. I am trying to understand what you mean. And as I said the script only uses NativeUI which comes with the release. It doesn’t need to stream any texture dictionary.

Yes, however if you don’t either stream or include a line to load the texture dictionary in a .meta, it will produce that error. And NativeUI is, you guessed, native, so it uses the default texture dictionary. If the texture dictionary is not loaded/streamed, it will make the trainer black and white.
Therefore you are still wrong.

where do i find the texture? and do i add it to
the .lua?

every menu i use with nativeUI goes black and white like vMenu. only happens when i load in add-on maps. i have no LS