[Release][C#] FiveM Queue

In front of vRP I got a custom-made whitelist system, if they are whitelisted vRP stuff triggers, else it doesnt.
So I guess my priority would be whitelist -> queue -> vRP

here i’d like to trigger the queue if whitelist succeds, and same when you through the line in queue, it triggers vRP.

You feel me?

Apart from that I can confirm memory-leaking, which I can understand there’s being looked into. Good job!

EDIT: This is all fixed in version 1.10.

1 Like

No errors for the players or in server console - They wont spawn in the server…

I got the following error i’ve just extracted and started resource.

My folder:

Me too! (20 characters)

Found the problem! Update the Fivem Files for the server!

Thanks, but can you provide some more detail on this? I know the memory immediately spikes up when the NUI is opened for the first time. I understand this is expected though due to some leak issue existing within the NUI system itself. I’m not sure I want to remove the panel feature.

If you run any other C# resources, even a blank one that has nothing in but a class inherits from basescript with an empty constructor you’ll also see the memory slowly creeps up over time despite the resource doing absolutely nothing. The eventually it resets and starts to slowly climb back up again. I also understand this is expected behavior currently in C# resources and hopefully could be corrected at some point.

Where did u get the updated files?

You want to update your server artifacts from here: https://docs.fivem.net/server/

Hi! Yesterday we tested this out on our server with 22 people trying to queue. The thing was that the queue never got updated. So if you started at spot 13 and 7 people before that guy got into the server. Then it never updated and it stood 13/22 instead of 6/22 for an example. They had to disconnect from the queue and connect to it again to “reload” it so it updated. We had to stop using the script just because of that. 17 in queue the last hour and there was 2 spots left on the server. So I guess they got stuck?

Anything you could look at? :slight_smile:

PM’d you to get more info.

Trying this as of right now on our production server. Queue tends to stuck and not update.
When there’s actually place for a player, the status for the player changes from “queue” to “loading” but is not loading in… still stuck at the deferals “You are current X of X in queue. Please wait.”

So it’s like the client isnt getting the notice about being “let in” or something.

EDIT: Same case as LifeGoal mentions actually, give or take.

Are there any [fivemqueue - ERROR] 's in the console? The deferral updates all happen last before the thread reloops so if there is an issue happening here there should be an error.

None - no errors, at all from fivemqueue.

If I use /q_session in-game, I can see the states for players are changing.
But it is a different case for the players trying to connect, after a while they lose updates from the server.

I’ll send you a PM to get in contact with you m8.

Awesome release. :heart:
Suggestion: It would be cool if one could add priority to offline people.
Would make stuff way easier :smile:
Edit: i looked at the files and to add somebody’s priority i’d just need his license and steam id. Could it be done with just steam id too?

Yes, if they are in queue or in game you can use handle or steam or license to add priority. Offline priority adding is not currently included, I’ll put that into the next release. I wouldn’t recommend manually creating a .json file in the priority folder but it could be done pending it is the exact same contents as other .json files in that folder that were created by the resource. If you did do that you’d also need to restart the server to have it picked up into memory.

Okay, thanks. Good to know it will be a thing in the next release. Anxioulsy waiting so i dont have to get all the people online :smile:

Just wondering @anders is there any chance you will create a version that can use MySQL?

It would be easyer to integrate in to our custom server / admin tool web panel, if there where a version with MySQL support.

Why, when a resource can expose a HTTP handler so that you can still fetch data from it without requiring the resource to depend on a database server for its functioning?

1 Like

The http handler feels like a good idea for a future release if I am able to understand what exactly needs to be received and/or returned. The session.json for example I could see being returned if you want to view in some third party website or application. If you want to the queue to take some action I’d need to understand more about that so please log a feature enhancement request on the github.