[Release][C#] FiveM Queue

Good Release But has issues once the server is almost full.

http://smish.xyz/navzp

Config for loading time and grace time

http://smish.xyz/a2vpa

Any suggestions on how to fix this as its starting to really tick some of my players off?

Try to only use whole numbers instead of decimals, I’ve never tested with decimals before. If it normally takes players more than 7 minutes to get through the game loading screen and active in the session then try setting that at 10 or however high you feel it needs to go.

The same would be true for the reconnect_grace_time_limit, only use a whole number here. In your example I would use 1 and that is telling the queue to only give them 1 minute from the point they drop or crash to press connect again or it will give their slot to the next person in queue and they would need to go to the back of the queue.

this is the current issue im having any help ?

https://gyazo.com/9d20dc88fc236b2de6c6729401ca6379 so it lets me click on stuff. i cannot close this i can click change and click priorty and stuff like that but nothing updates

Did you rename the resource folder? The .css file that would format the table is hardcoded as well as all of the events that would trigger via the buttons and the esc/backspace key. The resource folder must be named exactly.

fivemqueue

thank you ill give this a shot

okay seems to be working now. so im testing priority que. i set the server to 1 slot. gave myself prio que. let 1 normie in. had another one get into que. so they where 1 of 1. i got into prio que as 1 of 1 than when the guy in server left it let the normie in before prio. so am i doing something wrong there?

No, you’re not doing anything wrong. I will have an update released today that fixes an issue found with priority sorting. It’s backwards in V1, woops…

oh shit that makes more sense okay well ill be watching for the update thank you the que system is amazing honestly sweet work

Glad to help, I’m also working on other tweaks in the code base that help solve for some blocking issues but I was able to reproduce one of them today that might not be fixable.

If a user is in queue and then minimizes the fivem application to go off and do other things on the PC, while it is minimized they are not receiving deferral updates. If the queue decides it is their turn to join it will set them into Loading state and then drop them within the number of minutes set in q_loading_time_limit if they do not give focus back to the fivem application.

This results eventually in them getting a failed to join after three attemps error. It may be expected behavior in the deferral system today but I will log an issue with fivem to report that it’s happening.

seems to happen with every que at the moment as long as they keep pulling it back up and checking or leave the game up while in que it should not be a issue

Are you aware of an issue causing people connecting to receive the error “Reconnected too early. Try again.”? I’m apart of Skrubzilla’s server and we seem to have people getting this error from time to time and being unable to join until the server restarts. Any help is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Edit: It seems no matter how long they wait, or how many times they try, they cannot rejoin until a server restart.

Might be worth documenting this and writing a bug report up for it.

That issue should be sorted out now on Skrubzilla’s server for that specific issue. I owe a release to github that I haven’t posted yet because I’m still working through one other issue that causes the deferrals to freeze. Testing with another server went well today, there was no freezing of deferrals at all, but still have a couple more scenario’s to run through to make sure it doesn’t need any other changes. Plan for a new release over the weekend that resolves all issues currently open on the github.

Found it actually is not an issue with minimizing through more testing with server owners, pretty sure it’s going to be solved in the release. Was just a coincidence that it was freezing while minimized, is/was freezing regardless after a short time like other queue resources that are out there.

@anders is a very committed person and has been a great help. The queue has had a few revisions but the latest release works excellently.

1 Like

Ehm…

[fivemqueue - ERROR] - SessionProcessing() - Handle Session File Update

What is wrong ?.. It just keep spamming that after I’ve installed it and joined… It does not appear if no one is in the server.

Something is going wrong with reading and writing the fivemqueue\JSON\session.json file. Next time you restart your server delete that file first, it will be recreated when you start the server again.

I’ve only ever gotten that error when I accidentally deleted that file while the server and fivemqueue resource were running, is that maybe what happened on your end?

Help pls
(20 char cap)

now it’s saying that I don’t have the cfg but I do wtf

@Fernando_Picoral

If you’re still having issues feel free to PM me and we can talk more.