[Release][C#] FiveM Queue

Anders I’ll be doing the same. We have a queue that piles up a bit and I’ll let you know if we get any issues.

@anders It appears there isn’t a background for this… https://bluebear.network/images/2018-09-23_11-53-53.png

Also i can’t close it. Is this because I renamed the resource?

I know:P
But right now its on 11.0MIB+, and i was just thinking about the Resource Warning message that comes, if a resource hits 50.0 MiB+

Suggestion: Add priority numbers, so certain people have more priority than others :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the least version 785 and the files are inside only one folder but
https://imgur.com/UprKdYG :sob: What i am doing wrong?

Is there a possablility to translate it in other languages?

Yes because it was renamed. The In game UI has hardcoded functions and can only talk back to the client if the resource name is fivemqueue specifically, all lower case letters.

Do you have a sourcecode release?

• View source code and readme for more info on github here

Didn’t see that, thanks.

renamed it to “fivemqueue” and its still not giving me a background.

Correct. If they are not in game / in queue you can use the /offlinereserve command instead.

Entered my STEAMID for the admin in the .configuration - not getting admin in game… does this also go into the server.cfg?

Garbage collection should take care of that and it wouldn’t get that high, but I suppose I could be wrong, when @Scott_UK does his stress test I will know for sure. I don’t “run” my own server, I just develop, so I couldn’t get a good test done pre release.

Make sure the main.css file is correct in NUI, that’s all div table formatting loss I guess. It should work fine, I just downloaded release and put it on a new test server.

You don’t have to put anything in server.cfg except for the start fivemqueue

You cannot edit the configuration.cfg file while the server is running though. Stop the server, edit the configuration.cfg file. Then restart the server.

You also need to make sure you don’t include capital letters in your steamid. Most websites will report back to you with CAPS. You need lower case letters. I might fix that in the code in the future to convert to CAPS so it matches the lookup website format.

In a future release I will include all the messages in the configuration.cfg file so that server owners can translate and replace them with other languages.

I think I know the issue, I didn’t add:

exec _permissions.cfg

Unless you have that done internally by your resource?

exec resources/fivemqueue/configuration.cfg is handled internally on resource start.

Having the same issue as @CakeArmy_Max