[Release][C#] FiveM Queue

Post what you edited for permissions in configuration.cfg if you don’t mind. @Pillsbury @CakeArmy_Max

https://pastebin.com/8LaVvvZN

• it also wont let me close out - almost freezes my game, i have to have an admin kick me

Successfully added 110000102[]to the temporary reserved list. They need to join the queue before server restart.

– so essentially - unless they join the game, the whitelist doesn’t matter if the server restart?

(replaced [] for privacy reasons)

At this point when you use /offlinereserve it is temporary until they join the game. When they join the game they will be permanently reserved. If the server restarts before they join the game though that is erased. In a future release I could add persistence to both /offlinereserve but this version does not include that.

Alright - no problemo, easy enough to keep the server online for a few days before restart. And definitly would be a good add in the future for the offline reserve.

I updated my server artifacts to the newer version that you said and it gives me this error.

Very nice realease! Good job! :slight_smile:

You appear to be having the same issue as above where you have a folder within a folder. Delete the entire folder you have in resources, redownload the release, extract zip, copy the fivemqueue folder into your resources and try again.

The steam ID you have is valid, I’m not sure about the license but you should only have one or the other. Remove the license line from the permissions. You also need to restart the server for changes to configuration.cfg to come into effect.

LUL, i saw again my resources and I had 2 fivemqueue xD
I think i did that when I was changing the artifacts :smiley:
It worked

1 Like

one last thing, the admin panel opens with a hotkey or it just appears in the screen?

Players that have permission to the q_ commands in configuration.cfg can then do /q_session in game to open the panel.

Keep getting this error when trying toi start it on server restart. Everything seems to be right. mstsc_2018-09-23_17-30-26

Would like to clarify one thing

I added everyone through the offline reserve, I told my tech staff to not restart the server for 48 hours so everyone has a chance to connect. — After 48 hours, the players that connect and have the reserved saved, if the server were to restart, will they still have a reserved spot? Or will I need to re-do the reserve list again?

Nice script you have released. Good work on doing this, much appreciated! If I had to give this Script a Rating between 1 to 10, I’d say 10.

+1 for you!

1 Like

Fantastic work!

(20 Ded Chars)

If they join before server is restarted they will be added to permanent reserved slot list which persists through future restarts. The easiest way is to have a queue admin add them while in game or in queue but I understand this is not always possible and why I added the offlinereserve CMD.

Something is wrong with your Server_Queue.net.dll. Did you download the release or build this via visual studio? The error has a null public key on that file with no .dll extension. Delete the whole folder and try the release download again.

Dos it tell them after some time how long they are expected to be in the queue? an estimate or something?

Just wondering, if there is rcon commands for reserving a slot and so on? then it could be nice to do a web ui for it, for ppl to be able to sign up for the queue.

And a command to look up the person’s estimated wait time, so they can wait to connect until they are close to being ad the front of the Queue, abit like Family RP

1 Like

Tracking time in queue would not be difficult. I could add that in an update, thanks :slight_smile:

Server owners may or may not do AFK kicking, that’s not a feature of the queue. You can queue up and go for a walk and be in server when you return if there is no afk kick.

I do like average wait time though, will add that to feature list. Family RP I think uses an external launcher middleware app. That is not the objective of this release.