[Release] Block Trainer Player Markers and Head Displays [Experimental]

Here is a resource that should stop people being able to use the trainer to see player locations, It should hide the blips and head displays but it has not been tested too much so I am calling it ‘Experimental’

Current Version 0.1a -
Increased range of Head Display ID’s
Added the loop that should have been there in the first place…

RESOURCE DOWNLOAD

PASTEBIN OF CLIENT CODE

Instructions

• Add the resource to your server like any other, there is already info on this so find it :slight_smile:
    or
  • Just add the client code to your own resource
2 Likes

you could also just disable loading asi trainers altogether and then implement the other stuff with a server script

I will, but the whole point of this is so people don’t have to. Even those of us that can script can’t recode every useful .asi into lua overnight.

@bowen01, Ive noticed that it doesn’t actually remove the blips and it definitely makes names readable from a further distance than stock.

No it doesn’t delete them just hides them atm, I had crashes trying to delete them so just chose to hide them for now, For now It just serves the purpose of hiding the blip from the minimap so you cant track players as easily, As for it making the names readable from a longer distance I have not noticed, I dont get any name tags, Are you using the first version I posted or 0.1 ?

Im using whatever is in your pastebin link. ill post a screen cap later of it

This script never seems to work for me.

Replace GetPlayersPed with GetPlayerPed and give it a try, I was meant to change this and never got around to it.

I did that but it still doesnt work I need some help.

I did what you said and it works fine, can you possibly make it so it removes player blips on the radar too?

am confused so what its supposed to do? I thought it hide players blips on map?

Hi,

I always seen the name of player… the native don’t work?

Thanks!

I have same issue, i always see name of player, i would like to see only ID. Any idea?

You probably have Lambda Menu enable, just disable it in config server

I disable all script on the cytnmp