[Release] Arena War DLC | Arena IPL & Location

you only will need the ipls i have listed in my script shown in the image above that i attached when helping you earlier.

Aaaahh gotcha. So I just comment out them and see which ones do what. Gotcha. Thanks man!

Yes that will work if you restart your client each time. otherwise use the removeipl native to unload the ones that are loaded.

Ugh. So I literally tried loading only the map + the VIP box and the wall is still there.

So it is the map that causes it, try not loading the map and see? One by one.

I tried about 8 maps and they all had it.

where is the workshop

This resource only added the maps in it does not provide anything for you to do any modification to anything other than the arena maps.

the workshop is literally a part of the dlc

This resource adds the arena map in and you can select the map and theme from it. From my perspective most servers seem to use a trainer of some form to modify their vehicles.
Sorry if this is a major issue for you. Might I suggest you perhaps make a pull request on the repository to add the workshop??

no, i didnt mean a trainer, i meant the part of the map, bcus i thought that it would be good if someone wanted it, i already have the map(ipl)

can you send a screenshot of this for me?
Maybe the IPL too?

i maybe lied lol, just dont want any problems

good job…

Anyone know where to located the racetrack arena IPL? or hashes

1 Like

it is located at the bottom right corner use the coords in my script to get you very close and then move around a little.

I was trying to add some ramps and jumps any idea why they would be invisible? Do the maps themselves prevent rendering the textures of the other props and objects from loading? The ramps are in my arena just invisible. When I am “outside” of the arena looking to where the arena is I can see the ramps but when I go in they disappear.

Hmm sorry i am not familiar with this issue :confused:

I am using the gta5 editor to add in a custom ymap. Anytime the objects and the player is inside the arena the object is invisible. But when your outside of the arena looking to where it would be the ramps render fully. Are there any resouces that would override the rendering issue forcing the ramp to render. The object is physically there. It just cant be seen while inside the arena.

Hmm sorry im not sure really then, i had issues being unable to see the arena outside of it but inside was fine for me.