[Release] Arena War DLC | Arena IPL & Location

OK Thanks for the help. i will look around for a script that does that. I cannot write code myself

I tried vehicle teleport pads , but that was the issue. My original teleport script woks good, but cannot teleport cars

open the client.lua for your teleport script then scroll down until you see
SetEntityCoords(...)
under that you need to put:

FreezeEntityPosition(veh, true)
Citizen.Wait(1000)
FreezeEntityPosition(veh,false)

Something like this will work and do what i mean.

Thanks. I got it to work. I tried a different teleport script.

Where is the spectator box interior??

one of these IPL’s was the vip / spectator area:

RequestIpl("xs_arena_interior_vip") -- VIP area
	RequestIpl("xs_int_placement_xs") -- Not sure yet

You can find it on one of the sides of the arena that has the glass fronts (there are 2, one on each side of the straights).

I’ve looked through all of them but I can’t find it. Got co-ordinates? :o:

Try here:

<position x="2799.52900000" y="-3930.53900000" z="182.23560000"/>

Not sure if the IPLs didn’t load properly (I haven’t edited anything) but all I see is an open area. I see where you put me though, just behind the glass at the edge of the stadium, up pretty high.

Yes that is where the interior should be. Are you loading the IPLs correctly?

Well I haven’t restarted the server yet but the arena itself loaded fine.

Literally didn’t change the code at all. Added it to resources then started it in-game. Probably just needs a server restart.

My resource does not load the vip interior by default. If you would like the interior to load then uncomment this line:

in your arena_c.lua

1 Like

Thank you!

Why does this happen, btw?

Referring to the crowd disappearing at certain angles

EDIT: Ahh I think the server needs a restart. Seems like conflicting IPLs.

So everything is working great now however the VIP box is doing this strange thing where it shows a wall in the middle of the room when you look at it from a certain angle.

Pictures:

I dont know why that wall thing happens i would guess you need to unload one of the ipls that cause that one to spawn. I didn’t make the script to have the vip because of that.

How hard would it be to unload that IPL? I have no idea how I would go about finding it.

1 Like

use the native RemoveIpl()

Yeah I get that part but I’m just not sure what IPL it is? Could you help me find it? I’ve already utilised the area inside with a weapons store, atm, shops, pharmacy, teleporters, etc.

I would guess it is one of the arena ipls since they are in its place. Try loading one of the other interiors it is going to be a guessing game to find which one.

Is there a list of IPLs anywhere?