[Release] AntiCheese Anticheat

i know… ive read the whole thread and the wiki for easyadmin
but… it looks like its random.

everybody gets flagged sometimes if he does something that is forbidden (teleport, noclip) but its not that you always get flagged…
sometimes it works, timetimes not…
and the ban doesnt really work… anticheese sets the ban, prints it in discord but the user will remain on the server until he gets kicked by an admin or until he leaves the server and tries to rejoin

im pretty sure, that somethin in my easyadmin is messed up.
need to test a bit more.

but thank you anyways for sharing such a great tool! =)

Can i use it with out easyadmin ? Cuz i’ve FXServer vRP built in admin

Yes. but only alerts will work, bans will not work if you do not run EasyAdmin alongside it.

set ac_webhook “https://web.hook/url/here

is this command the right one to put it in the server.cfg ?

yes, that should be correct.

Thank you that will be helpfull

I seem to not be able to find the webhook configuration setting you have shown in topic.

I did read comments on adding to EasyAdmin config in server.cfg with “set ac_webhook” .

But it seems it isnt broadcasting, where do I enable it with “useWebhook = true” ? Because that isnt anywhere to be found.

it uses convars, just like EasyAdmin.

hey since you replied to my comment on another post thought it was more fitting to post the question here,
is it possible to get anticheese to detect when a native is triggered and by whom and if so any chance you or anyone else can help me with the format for example with the Attachentitytoentity native i know its used in drag scripts so wouldn’t want it to kick or ban just want a record of whos triggering it

Hello! Is there any way to change so it does not permaban the persons, just a temp ban one one day would be nice. Is this possible? And maybe add a vehicle blacklist that kicks the player for driving a specific car? And maybe add so it just bans the player if the blacklisted weapon is shot and not just in the inventory? I also cannt find the webhook option in any of the GitHub files?

hi i changed if violations[i].count == 3 then into if violations[i].count == 1 then… but i’m not getting banned for adding weapons in my test server
i just get weapons removed everytime… i have easy admin too and it works…

Where’s the download link? I’m either an idiot, or there isn’t one.

https://illusivetea.me/WhyArePeopleSoFuckingDumb/6Ob8fa.png

I believe its the first one

1 Like

Ah, ok. Maybe make it stand out a bit more :slight_smile:

is it normal that everytime i get kicked… or simply disconnect i the game crashes?

that doesnt sound related to anticheese though?

actually it happens since i put start NativeUI start EasyAdmin and start anticheat in cfg

maybe it’s because i renamed it into “anticheat”?

if you can provide a more accurate repro then maybe i can help you, but my local test environment shows no such problems.

the last thing is that i’m not actually getting banned for nothing in my tests… if i give myself blacklisted weapons… they disappear but nothing more.

How can i ban for weapons and other things? right now i’m not getting banned for anything in my test