[Release] AntiCheese Anticheat

what isn’t working now? because we barely changed any code and it runs fine from our testing.

not to announce noclip discord, and not kick anyone, who uses for example a cheat engine

it works fine for me, are you getting any errors?

@Blumlaut
There will not be an error, but will not put my discord in the channel anything that someone uses noclip or ees cheat engine. and kick / ban them

… what? can you please explain what your issue is.

@Blumlaut how to block cheat engine?

not possible, that would require some detection methods that are simply not possible with lua, :cheese: only checks ingame values and determines if someone is cheating

@Blumlaut
How to block lambda menu?

uhm, disable scripthook? did you even read your server.cfg file.

i’m using the scripthook bypass (a new not patched yet) i found on unknowncheats forum, to test the anticheese on my personal test server but i can’t get banned by my own server XD

great, first of all, thats against terms of service, second of all

you want a cookie or something? :cheese:is not perfect by any means, but its open source and if you want you can just aswell add features yourself, if you think you achieve anything by talking trash here then you are mistaken.

Hey,

I was testing a few cheats on the Anticheese, on my own server, and it doesn’t block vehicle/weapon spawning.
Any ideas on how to block that?

Thanks!

weapon spawning should only be blocked on specific weapons, car spawning isnt blocked at all as it would require some form of flag ( for example using a decor ) so not all cars would be despawned automatically.

The weapons that are not flagged still can be spawned without problems? Any ideas on how to prevent that?
And how i put flags on vehicles?
Thanks!

(Sorry for the bad english, i’m brazilian).

1 Like

hey i wasn’t trash talking… i mean why do you complain… i just pointed a thing i was just testing out… is that so bad? sorry then

Where do I put the webhook?

is there a way to test if the webhook works?
i dont get any notifications in discord at the moment… but im not sure, if its even working.

console looks good…

make sure you actually used the correct convar, there are no test prints for it, if you want to bruteforce a test, EasyAdmin uses a similair webhook, just put it there and kick yourself or so, then you can be sure that anticheese gets it too.

oh, and make sure you set it in the server config file, not after the server starts.

in my server.cfg i have:
set ac_webhook “mywebhooklink”

and also in the server.cfg at the resources:
start anticheese-anticheat

do i need to have some specific settings for the discord chat channel?

okey it works now…
but the funny thing is:
my friend and me, we both are superadmins level 4 in the database… we use es_admin for adminstuff (noclip, teleport and so on)…

im getting flagged and banned for noclip, my friend does not… any suggestion? :confused:
also another player got flagged for noclip, but im very sure that he didnt use noclip… as he dont even know how to drink in ESX or what noclip even is… (he has no clue about computer stuff) :joy: