[Release] American MDT SYSTEM Based off Owen_M Police Mobile Data Terminal

Everytime I try and login with the base login it doesnt say incorrect, it just does nothing, I can create a new account but how do I change the password in the database to be encrypted?

is there a way to get a registration page for people to make accounts for them self

thats open cad not american mdt system

You need to Replace this:

$sql = $con->query("INSERT INTO mdt_sessions VALUES(NULL, '{$sessionid}', '{$a['userid']}', '{$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']}', " . time() .")");

to This:

$sql = $con->query("INSERT INTO mdt_sessions VALUES(NULL, '{$sessionid}', {$a['userid']}, '{$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']}', " . time() .")");

If this was not helpful, write me and i try to help you.

HOw do I go abouts setting this up? I am new to it and need some help.

does nothing to fix the ablity to login for me

any luck with this, i could use some help

I can’t login for some reason he is not giving an error or somthing.

i need help install i have to make a website for this ?

I have this installed on my personal server comp using xxamp place the files into the htdocs area of xxamp after install and then run the sql file using heidisql. make sure you set up xxamp with Apache (for website) and the MySQL portion nothing else needed.

Anyone having trouble logging in, change this line in the SQL file before importing it!!
mdtsystem.sql, line 219 becomes…

`timestamp` bigint(12) NOT NULL
1 Like

Are there any video tutorials on install? I am not so good with these CADs and how to um, well install them and that cause I don’t understand isntructions.

Hi, it works thanks for it.
Where can I find the credentials to change

Hello how are you? I’ve been looking for an MDT system for some time, as I don’t have the knowledge to be able to create a fully functional MDT, and since the previous topic appears to be inactive, is it allowed to modify the system’s look, for own use, of course, under the license included in the readme

awesome, but why it’s not supporting other languages?

Why was this removed? No more free version?