[Release] American MDT SYSTEM Based off Owen_M Police Mobile Data Terminal

i got the same error cant login with the default credentials. i get refreshed back to login page.

I can’t change the background… “I’ve changed the background-2.png” But when I enter the page I still see the origina pictures… How can someone help me with the problem?!

Can anyone help me Im getting this shit…

I can’t seem to get anything to login.

how do I get the CAD web link?

1234 and changeme for username and pass wont let me login, nor does creating my own login info… what can i do to fix me being able to not login in?

1 Like

im having the same issue idk what to do

nvm its fixed

Unable to login, Database is correct and working along with the website. Just not accepting username or password even tho its clearly defined in the database.

Im not much of a coder but i can read…

Please can anyone help me get this working?

PHP version: 7.0.33-0+deb9u3

I like it

Everyone I discontinued support for this a long time ago. If someone wants to improve upon it they can do so, but make sure you give credit to me and Owen_M .Also ask for @Owen_M permission before doing so since he was the original creator of the MDT System. Thank you!

how i can change the DOB From Year-Month-Day to Day.Month.Year?

This resource is amazing! It’s working great for us. :heart:

We use XAMPP (windows server) to host the webpanel and database.

As stock we uploaded the .sql file into our database and logged in using http://localhost/. And as stock we used username: 1234 and password: changeme. From there we created all other accounts we needed. This worked perfect!

:raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hey,
i cant Login where is the Problem?

After 5 Hours of Search: The Error for the login Problem lies in the SQL Statement, which creates the session for the user. That is the original line 22 from _assets/php/helper.php:

`$sql = $con->query("INSERT INTO mdt_sessions VALUES(NULL, '{$sessionid}', '{$a['userid']}', '{$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']}', " . time() .")");`

The Error is the '{$a['userid']}', the symbols before and after needs to be removed.
I think, the SQL from example xampp is older than the sql from an server, that can be an issue. Otherwiese i had no idea but when we removed the symbols (’) then it works for us!

I’ve tried but it’s still not working

someone can help me install this.

Is there any way to make it visible on iframes? So we can use it ingame with the tablet resource?

what exacly needs to be removed ? or can you just send the fixed line?

Did you find a solution?