[Release] AI Mechanic

Please tell me how did you do ai_mechanic with GCPHONE? could you put your code here?

Love the script… thank you!

1 Like

I am using your resource I loved but there is an error there he is charging 1x the others he is not charging money is leaving for free

It would be interesting to put this script to work without mechanic in the city

:wink:

this script works when 0 mechanics are conected or with mechanics conected too? if works with mechanics conected have any tutorial to only works with 0 mechanics conected?

Script kind of worked, I called the machine, he came, did the repair but the car is still totaled and un-driveable…

vRP framework

Is not working with VRP . Same with Auzze . At the end vehicle is not fixed.

Edit: If u’re using vrp edit config.lua file

repairComsticDamage = false
with
repairComsticDamage = true

1 Like

anyone tried to use this to make an ai ems script? i’ve tried a couple times with no luck :frowning:

The problem with making it into a NPC Ambulance is that someone could be killed under water or in the mountains where you couldn’t get a normal ambulance out.

Same problem with using the Ambulance chopper, it just won’t be able to ‘handle’

What I did in the end is basically spawn a helicopter somewhere on the map, teleport the player into it and have that fly to the nearest hospital and land on the heliport roof. From there have an NPC Medic take the patient to a bed

1 Like

thats really cool

I’ve replaced the spawn vehicle with a non-els vehicle - is there an easy way to make it so that when the mechanic spawns the car in - it spawns with the lights on?

How can I add 2 maintenance personnel, can’t use / mechanic

Has this been changed yet to only work when there are 0 mechanics online?

is there in configure only no mechanic can work this script?

Yes there is :wink:

1 Like

i cant get this to work. followed the directions and when in the city if you do /mechanic it says no command

Is it okej if I modify your work for VRP ?

vrp or esx??

This looks great, be good if it could be configured (option) that if more than one tire is blown out, player has to call roadside service, or tow truck.

i tried your version of it and it doesnt charge