[Release] AI Mechanic

AI Mechanic

« From the creators of P.I.S. and the AI Tow Truck script! »

Don’t have any mechanics on your server? Tired of constantly using a trainer to fix your car in a cheats-y fashion? Well, then this script is for you!

Make no mistake, these are professional AI Mechanics, who definitely know what they’re doing!!

Works well with these scripts:

Features:

• Type /mechanic to call in an AI Mechanic who will inspect the damage and do his best to bring your vehicle to acceptable condition!
  • Works well with Realistic Vehicle Damage scripts!
  • Tons of customization! (Check config.lua)
  • The mechanics have their own personality traits for a more immersive and entertaining experience!
  • Create your own mechanics in the config.lua file!

Known Issues:

• None at the moment

Downloads:

Changes:
  • v1.0 - Initial Release
    Call in an AI vehicle technician, who will tend to your vehicular necessities!

Created by Interfere and NickNoobles (KNOBs)

37 Likes

I surely hope this is 69x more optimized than PIS

you can count on that.

Amazing work. Do you think you can make a similar script but with ambulance? to call a doctor when you are hurt or even died?

4 Likes

UwU!
What’s next? AI EMS?!
Nice script!

3 Likes

rp servers gonna be online servers :smiley:

2 Likes

want to set-up like if user used command will paid money to npc possible ?

2 Likes

Just add a call where when its complete it triggers it client -> server and just takes money from them.

Damn this is Great, Now we just need one for EMS, Please. That would help out all the smaller communities for sure. EMS can be a hard roll to fill at lower population counts.

3 Likes

It would be interesting if when they come to repair your vehicle they charge you money. @KNOBs

I wish someone would make an AI EMS version of this

2 Likes

How to enable this command only if there are not mechanics in the server? I tried to do a server callback which counts the mechanics online but how can i implement in client side?

Create your own server event, and have it trigger when you make the call?

I can not download?

Why not? Yeah you can

it does all the animation but doesn’t fix the car or can be used, use vrp 1.5?please

¿you know any classname for a Mechanic Girl?

Can you add that this can only be used if there are no mechanics online?

Can you add that players have to pay for the repairs. Maybe the bigger that damage the more you have to pay for it?

1 Like

Really nice script dude!!
Should we wait for AI Ems :see_no_evil: ?

You’d need to code that yourself, since there are so many different frameworks out there.