[RELEASE] Advanced truck inventory for ESX (black money, weapons, items)

put in your script in sql owned … error says itsalfs what you are missing

Wow… Yeah sorry im stupid… Thanks for the help i got it fixed. I need to learn to read haha.

So the script is very bent

1 person can make $ 52 million in 1 hour
2 doors Do not open
3 mouse problem

Example: we test 20 packs of coke each takes 20 at the same time
we both got 20 = 40
then we put 40 pieces in a 2 car
and get back 40 = 80 …
The script lacks security so you can not publish it
because it harms the server and that is not good to where to start with the script. Well, that’s a shame that is not resolved so my opinion is a great pity. Since there is no trunk script and so what is the only
So hope there’s something else changing. that was a waste of time for me

No, because it is too much work there must be a security.
this does not prevent anyone from duplicating but that’s way too much work

I was first beginning to tell you that you should make your own script then, but in pm you told me you couldn’t because you were a beginner. Well that too bad. But spitting on someones work is not very friendly and for sure I now won’t fix it. Lack of security you said ? That’s making me laughing! Well just don’t use that particular script you talking about or even don’t use any script , because every script has security lacks. I did release this but up to you to use it or not.

2 Likes

You weren’t going to fix it anyway.

Yeah you weren’t going to fix it… the amount of time we wrote that there a glitch duplication over few month now and nothing is being done about it.

It’s your script, just make a statement that you won’t give help or update it even further.

thanks to user Zeb for helping me… this one has a check for open trunks (no more people cloning stuff by opening trunks toghether), is based on official esx_vehicle_inventory with weapons and blackmoney support
edit: UPDATED REDOWNLOAD IT
2 Likes

If i deposit an item, and try to go back to the trunk, it says this trunk is already open by another person.

fixed you can test it

I’ll be testing this very shortly but just wanted to thank you for sharing the modified resource.

1 Like

I didnt test it but in your readme you should credit the author and where you Get it from
Nice fix

i’ll do it now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trunk is almost perfect but i cant take the items back out of the trunk. Can you help?

i also made sure the item was both listed in config and the DB but deposit items works fine, just when i go to take it out there is no option or i cannot get the item back

I guess I am stupid… Could you please tell, what change you’ve made there? :confused:

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "INSERT INTO truck_inventory  (item,count,plate,name,itemt,owned) VALUES (@item,@qty,@plate,@name,@itemt,@owned) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE count=count+ @qty {@itemt=item_weapon;@owned=1;@plate=21HJV221;@name=Micro smg;@item=WEAPON_MICROSMG;@qty=250}": Unknown column 'itemt' in 'field list'

SOLVED:

By adding manually into the DB collum “itemt” with same settings like others collums around.

Would be nice, if you could update SQL, @Jager_Bom. It’s great resource overall, many thanks!

1 Like

I appeeciate your comment :nerd_face: i ll add sql if i come home

Would you happen to know why the trunk doesnt give the item back though? looked at the sql and nothing is misspelt for me?

Slt voici le sql a jours , qui fonctionne parfaitement ,

update_truck_inventory.sql (1.5 KB)

:grinning:

Bonne journnée

how exatcly do i open this?