[FREE] WarMenu - Lua Menu Framework

I put the warmenue on the server and it didn’t show?? default key is M ?

Did you actually create a menu or did you just throw warmenu in your resources folder? You need to make the menu yourself or use the included example. This isn’t a pre-made menu

Seems to work perfectly, thanks for this. Looks very good.

How the hell do i open war menu??? also do i add a "“stream” folder with the __resource.lua? and drag everything else in the stream or no

What are you even doing? this is a base for making menus, not an actual menu, and no, you dont stream anything.

How do I open it InGame?

wow that sucks its only a base

wow how unexpected, a resource labelled a “Lua GUI Framework” is only a base.

5 Likes

It sucks because you’re not smart enough to create something by yourself instead of stealing other creations?
OK then.

2 Likes

I love this resource with all my heart.
Currently building a bunch of new stuff for the server I operate, and I’m using this for everything!

1 Like

I create everything myself just easier to get one that’s already made

Yeah, tell us what else you have done, it’s really interesting.

1 Like

can i change the font?

it’s not support other language , i try to change it … but i can’t

can you help me with this?

You can change anything you want - it depends on your skill.
If you’re not experienced enough - you should use API only and then - no, you can’t change the font.

It supports ALL languages, because it doesn’t have any predefined texts (you set up menu titles, button texts, etc. by yourself).

Hey, how to change the color of the menu header.

WarMenu.SetTitleColor(menu, r, g, b, a)
WarMenu.SetTitleBackgroundColor(menu, r, g, b, a)

Thank you very much for your help.

Excuse me, how can we set up a menu on the basis of this framework, I’m not very able to program, please speak in detail, thank you.

I suggest you learn basic LUA. It is amazingly simple to create menus with this if you know basic LUA.

1. Think about what functions do you need.
  2. Create menu scheme on the paper.
  3. Go fuck with GTA natives and Lua.