Delete me 4

I’m about to update the beta2 branch with a potential God Mode fix.

EDIT: Just updated it, test it and let me know.

1 Like

Nothing to see in the log or f8

Update v0.4.0 (15-08-2017)

New vehicle and skin saving system, a few bug fixes.

Note

With this update, players are required to be signed into the Steam client in order for vehicle/skin save to work properly. Do not modify the text files inside the mtsaves folder (which should be auto-generated in the root directory of your FXServer). MySQL is not required!

Changes

Fixed never-ending death messages when using RPDeath
Fixed being able to open the trainer in the pause menu
Fixed some vehicle modification names
Potential fix for god mode not working
Adjusted order of some NUI tables

Additions

New data-saving.lua file for local storage
New vehicle and skin saving system
New Menu refreshing system

5 Likes

Thanks again for creating the entire local file saving system @WolfKnight179

3 Likes

Thank you! Merci Beaucoup! @WolfKnight179

1 Like

Amazing update thank you very much!

quick question… checking the trainer right now… tried a lot of things… i can’t locate the file “data-saving.lua” anywhere. (should be in my root ?) I was wondering where cars are saved inside my server

@docburn All saved vehicles/peds will be located under the mtsaves folder in your servers root directory.

There should be two files for each user with each file being prefixed with their steam hex.
110000106e1eac6_skins.txt
110000106e1eac6_vehicles.txt

It is recommended you do not modify these files as it could cause issues with the system.

the functionality of the script is perfect… i can spawn cars, weapons, change ON OFF setup and all but there is no “mtsaves” folder in the server root unless i had to create it myself… i’ll go re-read your first post, i must have forget something.

C:\FXserver\cache
C:\FXserver\citizen
C:\FXserver\resources

only those 3

Are there any console errors (Both F8 and the FXServer window)?

Do you have steam open?

steam is ALWAYS on. for me :slight_smile: i’ll go restart the server and check the console

when the server start… the mellotrainer resource start as usual… the sequence in DOS is

Started resource vrp
Started resource vrp_basic_mission
Started resource mellotrainer
Started resource carhud

since there is no extra “error” entries between mello and carhud… my guess is everything went fine

I’m not sure what could be causing the issue then, @WolfKnight179 is the one who created the entire file writing system as I didn’t want to mess with it. We are creating the mtsaves directory when the resource is started, if it already exists in your root directory it should print A subdirectory or file mtsaves already exists in the server console.

The fact that you aren’t getting that message and the directory isn’t being created doesn’t make much sense. I doubt another resource is the cause but I’d try without the other resources started just to be safe. Hopefully wolfKnight can help you when he wakes up tomorrow.

EDIT: I’m not sure if running it as an admin would help, maybe it doesn’t have permission to create the folder/write the files.

i just tried to a server reboot with my steam:hexs in local admins (config.lua) but in game the console did mention i was not admin…

Your admin status is: False

i’ll go create an empty folder… maybe it can create file but not dir

Are you 100% sure you have steam open? It seems like FiveM is not recognizing that you have it opened.

3 Likes

yes i did Moss!.. im sorry but i am more than sure… i see friends online playing games… some snoozed… and an “online” below my name.

1 Like

Only other thing I can think of is to verify you have the latest version of GTA 5 installed and verify the integrity of the files.

If this doesn’t work I would just wait for @WolfKnight179 to respond.

well. that was pretty live for support… thank you very much for your time @TheStonedTurtle
i think the solution is to fire Jen!

Is there current functionality to spawn peds in with this menu to replace the default?

There is currently no ped spawning/bodyguard spawning in this menu. This will probably be implemented before v1.0.0

Alright, Thanks, great menu btw.