[RE-RELEASE] esx_eden garage2: 3 in 1 garage

“in fact there is no limit, but a string can apperently hold X amount of characters, so yea then there is a limit. if you go over that limit, you will have messagepack error”

1 Like

Yes, it was from another script i have dont ask lol

1 Like

Thanks for your awesome job, i am using it on my server but i’m trying to remove the yellow circle. I want to place them on certain areas and not on every garage.

i tried messing around with the code but i coulndn’t make it happen. For example this

Config.Garages = {
	Garage_Centre = {	
		Pos = {x=215.800, y=-810.057, z=30.727},
		Marker = { w= 1.5, h= 1.0,r = 204, g = 204, b = 0},
		Name = 'Garage',
		HelpPrompt = "Appuyer sur ~INPUT_PICKUP~ pour ouvrir le garage",
		Functionmenu = OpenMenuGarage,

How can i remove the circle completely without removing the garage blip as well?

** edit **

i made it. what i did is decreasing the z= value from 30.727 to 10.727 and the circle disappeared into the ground.

What is happening here? All custom cars coming up as NULL.

Hello , and just to say before hand Amazing script i am using the eden_garage_2 and loving the rename function . But i am having a litle trouble adding the function to pay a fine when storing a damaged vehicle ! Does anyone have any ideas on adding this in garage 2 like the garage 1 ??? But loving it !

yes becaus eyou did not put there names in vehiclenames.lua

the correct way to do it, is just remove in the script where it says marker = {}
https://github.com/TanguyOrtegat/esx_jb_eden_garage2/blob/master/esx_jb_eden_garage2_cl.lua#L451

just look at coment how to ssave easily damaged cars in you garage (need to add 4 lines in es_extended) up in the post do a bit of research :slight_smile:

Thank you mate will defo check it out , got my reading glasses on :wink:

The thing is they were working fine. Then I updated es_extended and ALL custom cars (like over 200 cars) became ‘NULL’.

what did you update …

I honestly don’t know. What could cause that?

I am having issues with both eden garage 1 and 2. The first one works and allows you to store / takeout vehicles but you can easily duplicate them by continuing to pull out the same vehicle multiple times.

The second eden garage just doesn’t work altogether and won’t even show any blips. Any suggestions? Ty

Cars from esx_vehicleshop aren’t saving to the sql database randomly. So the server will be up for like 24 hours, then all of a sudden, cars wont save.

So here’s what happens, everything works perfectly fine, cars save to people’s garages, but then at some point, and I have no idea why or what is triggering this, but cars will stop saving to the garage. When the car is purchased, it spawns them inside the car, but it does not pop up with the whole, “Vehicle with plate 123 AAA has been registered to you” or whatever it says. Then if the car is stored in the garage it is simply not there.

Anyone got any idea why this is? I tried updating the dealership script but to no avail.

if nothing is shown/working, you don’t meet the requirements

this has to do something with vehicleshop, nothing to do with garage, idk what the issue could be…

What do i need to change so that the garage names are in my language? its just garage_aeroport etc.

It’s weird though because updating didn’t fix it.

Could it possibly be es_extended?

this script doesnt work for me

When i put in vehicles it just says that they are in the impound?