[RE-RELEASE] esx_eden garage2: 3 in 1 garage

How do i change how much money it costs to put in a vehicle ?

Small issue,

I have the vehicle_names.lua in the files and its being called. When i get in the car i see the proper name, however when its in the garage i only see the spawn code. Do you know of an easy fix as this is rather annoying.

Hello,
Yellow marker is OK, Red Marker is OK too, But Green marker does not work perfectly, After I get my car , it shows my car in garage yet !?
And menu gets high fps drop!

Can you guide me!

So I’m having a big issue. So one of my player’s garages were working perfecty fine until he reached a certain amount of cars. He has 39 cars in his garage and now he can’t take them out. This also happened to another player when he reached a big amount of cars in his garage. Is there like a limit?

Me too…

in fact there is no limit, but a string can apperently hold X amount of characters, so yea then there is a limit. if you go over that limit, you will have messagepack error

I have no issues about fps drops, what garage are you using ?

you can see here that i do a display name:
vehicleName = GetDisplayNameFromVehicleModel(data.current.value.vehicle.model)
if you want something else, go to the natives secction from fivem and check the good native :slight_smile:

i’ve found it for you:
GetLabelText(GetDisplayNameFromVehicleModel(data.current.value.vehicle.model))

I am using “esx_jb_eden_garage2”.

any errors ? you did start ft libs at the end ?

1 Like

No errors , Bug is Copy vehicle!
in Green marker , When i get my car, it spawns the car and marker vehicle list still shows car available to spawn. it means Menu not refresh, but database affected (state = 0).

So, I changed the “spawnvehicle” to “midifystate” in Yellow marker to prevent copy vehicle by 500$, now green got crazy and didn’t refresh menu!

you some servers do have dupe vehicle glish i don’t know why, i cannot test it myself becasue it does work on my serer i need a server like yours to debug the script my self :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I jet get rid of the string and If i were to what line. If not can i manipulate it and how?

So, Can you come in my server? :blush:
server: 185.105.237.93

I found out what it was, i just changed line 180 in the client to be:

local hashVehicule = v.vehicle.model
local aheadVehName = GetDisplayNameFromVehicleModel(hashVehicule)
local vehicleName = GetLabelText(aheadVehName)
local plate = v.plate
local labelvehicle

Works perfectly.

yes indeed :stuck_out_tongue: it’s what i said over here :slight_smile:

what string ?

i will but at the moment haven’t got time :slight_smile:

1 Like

IGNORE THIS LOL. Damn it.

Vehicule?