Re-Connect, Disconnect, Crash

Before continuing, please make sure that your issue/crash has not been filed before on this forum. If it has, please provide additional information in the existing forum topic by filling out the template there.

To provide valuable feedback for OneSync issues or crashes, please fill out the following template as much as possible.

Client

Using canary?
No
Windows version:
Windows 10 Professional
System specifications:
i7 8700K, 64GB RAM, 2080TI, SLI.

Server

Operating system:
Windows Server 2016
Artifact version:
[1074]
IP address:
54.39.29.108:30150
Resources:
ESX Framework, Vehicles, ETC
System specifications:
i7 7700K 64GB RAM Gig up and Down

Incident

Summary:
Was idle in server in a no clip, was watching over clients and server, Re-Connecting Appeared, Showed Re-Connected, and then I received the following Crash Error.

Expected behavior:

Actual behavior:
Frequently, all clients have had this error occur.

Steps to reproduce:
Seems to happen around 39/45 Players, We are in Sandy Shores when it occurs, I was just standing Idle.

Server/Client?
Client Side Crash

Files for repro (if any):
N.A

Error screenshot (if any):
[Window Title]
Error winter-ink-montana

[Main Instruction]
RAGE error: ERR_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_FREE_2

[Content]
A game error (at 0000000141275e23) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers.
If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

Game memory error. Please reboot and restart the game.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+1275E1E
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)
.dmp files/report IDs:

Any additional info:

I am unable to identify if this is a resource issue, or what may cause this to occur, we have a few Map Add ons but I am unsure if that could be a direct cause as well.

Without a client crash dump or report ID, nothing can be investigated about this.

Please make sure to include at least a client crash dump file when reporting client crashes!