[Pre-Release][0.0.5] Logs system (With UI)

Hey!

Thank you very much !

1 Like

ive notice it lags when someone joins or exit the server also if anyone gets in a cop car it freezes the server for a second then unfreezes

Thanks for the report, i’m going to look at it ! :slight_smile:

anytime and thank you would love to use it. just cant atm due to the lag

I think it’s when you’ve got a lot of logged things in connections/disconnections etc, i’m going to optimize some parts of the script :wink:

Same here. We have freezes when somebody is joining or disconnecting. We had to desactivated the script. Except this, the script was working properly.

@n0thus hey you said : " 1. For chat logs, you’ve got to add a line in the chat script. In the cl_chat.lua file change the chatResult callback to add the logs:logChat trigger as here :"

i don’t have this file do i need to create a file name that and add that ?

Is it possible to intregate it with esx, so you get logs for when people give money and buy/sell cars etc?

Hi ! I’m working on it, it will be patched on the next update ! :slight_smile:

Do you have the last version of the default chat ? Or did you changed the chat ?

Hi, I want it to stay a standalone ressource, i’m going to add an event for adding custom logs :wink:

Ah ok, well thanks for the answer :slight_smile:

nvm , i found it thnx tho

who can make that for mysql :D?

When the creator updates it to solve the stuttering issue I can port it over to MySQL and upload it with his permission or he can pull it to another branch on the github. My current edit shows vehicle damage (melee damage) rather than the current “enter / exit blacklisted vehicles” and it also provides the users server id instead of the steam id (for my staff).

1 Like

would love this if possible.

New version : 0.0.5

• Improved communication between the server and the clients
  • Improved loops (12ms to 0.05/4ms)
  • Removing some unnecessary pieces of code

You can download this version here

Hey! I like this a lot, good job!

The only questions I have are if you’re planning on adding support for the esx mysql database (vehicle table), and from what is the current vehicle list collecting data from?

I think i’m going to add some features for developpers to develop some “modules” like mysql or ESX implementations. Thanks to that there will be one logs system and differents modules you’ll be able to add to the script, i think it’ll be more simple for people :slight_smile:

That would be nice since 80% of the community is using ESX as a base.
Would just need a few section like item, cash, weapon (give/drop/take/) and it will be perfect ^^

How can i add multiple admins?

The default button, F9 doesn’t work for some reason. I added start logsystem to the config file already.