[Pre-Release][0.0.5] Logs system (With UI)

Console

Hi very nice script works flawlessly. cant wait to see new relase.
but one little thing i need i dont found how to get to work.
if someone types in chat all is fine. but i have /ooc /anontweet etc. this isnĀ“t in the logfiles.
Thx in advance for ur nice logsystem

Hi !

Iā€™m actually looking on how can i log the use of all the registered commands, it will probably be on the next release ! And thanks for your message !

Can you also make a togglable dark mode to it? like just in a corner somewhere

am i missing something or is there no command references? how do i open the logs?

Hi !

You can open the log ui by the openMenuKey on the config.lua which is by default the F9 Key ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

error message im getting

never mind, i didnā€™t have admin permissions

I added admin permissions:

Why isnā€™t it working? Even tried rebinding it.

on my server the log system was released for all players

Hi !

Did you tried to change the key to open the menu ? Or do you have some errors on the client/server console ? And thanks for the report !

Did you set the debug variable to true on the config.lua file ?

Did you set the debug variable to true on the config.lua file ?
Yesā€¦

Thatā€™s why, it has to be on false :slight_smile:

New version : 0.0.4

Can be downloaded here

• Added darkmode to the UI
  • Added command logs (Have to change the chat script)
  • Added brazilian language thanks to Sattagames

For chat logs, youā€™ve got to add a line in the chat script. In the cl_chat.lua file change the chatResult callback to add the logs:logChat trigger as here :

RegisterNUICallback('chatResult', function(data, cb)
  chatInputActive = false
  SetNuiFocus(false)

if not data.canceled then
    local id = PlayerId()

--deprecated
    local r, g, b = 0, 0x99, 255

TriggerServerEvent("logs:logChat", data.message)
    if data.message:sub(1, 1) == '/' then
      ExecuteCommand(data.message:sub(2))
    else
      TriggerServerEvent('_chat:messageEntered', GetPlayerName(id), { r, g, b }, data.message)
    end
  end

cb('ok')
end)

I didnā€™t find another way to do that.

Donā€™t wanna be that guy, but the menu doesnā€™t open on F9 or any other control for that matter. Iā€™ve double checked so that the steam:hex are alright and they are. Does this logsystem need any other dependencies?

It doesnā€™t need other dependencies, do you have some errors in the client/server console ?

Iā€™m not sure what is happening, but after 10 minutes I was able to open the logsystem ingame, and all my admins too. But before that nothing was happening on keypress.

Iā€™m looking at it, thanks for the report ! Going to do my best :slight_smile:

I set it to true and it kicked everyone off the server via solo session.

No I didnā€™t change the button, I tried with an edited hotkey and a regular one. (F5 and the original F9)

A step in the right direction for server administration, 10/10 from Lanceā€™s "Addon :clap: Review :clap: "