Police Roleplay MDT/CAD/Server Manager

Hello,

I have received quite a bit of feedback regarding an MDT/CAD that I built for a gaming group that I have decided I will be creating a public version, hosted in the cloud with backups, updates, etc managed. I am currently gauging interest in the system (and will be accepting groups both large and small to join the private alpha and beta, the more the merrier!) As of right now the following features are planned…

1. Authentication for SSO (acts as single point of sign in for all your apps, no more creating numerous logins)
  2. Dispatch Console (for dispatchers to coordinate emergency services, answer 911 calls, etc)
  3. Emergency Services Console (for emergency services personnel to receive calls, talk amongst each other, talk with dispatch, and more)
  4. License Plate/Drivers License lookup (with the option to share data amongst all who use the application to create a universal civilian database)
  5. Civilian Portal (allows civilians to register civilian profiles, plates, licenses, call 911, etc)
  6. Server Management (kick/ban clients, send direct messages, enable global ban – this allows a person to be banned globally across all FiveReborn servers with this feature enabled, hand picked by our team if the ban reason is sufficient. This is 100% optional to enable on your server and will most likely not be permanent bans the first few encounters)
  7. Staff/HR (Group applications, leave, in-game time tracking, rank tracking, promotions, etc)

More things are in the works, including a possible gamemode, but that is down the road a ways. Like I said, I am currently looking for individuals interested in testing (and also looking for groups to test). I already have a few signed up but would love to discuss this with others to get opinions, feature ideas, bug reports, etc.

Please message me on FiveReborn forums if you or your group is interested. Please include an email address as well to be added to the project portal when the time comes to test this. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out and ask.

Join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/4dKMbBX to suggest ideas, keep updated on progress, etc. It’s brand new so doesn’t have anything in it yet. Created it a few hours ago. But, that will change soon.

Thanks everyone,
Scott

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing it! :slight_smile:

this sounds awesome. let me know if you need help I’m defiantly interested to do some testing.

This seems interesting, i’m also looking forward to this! i’d be more then happy to test this.

Seems very cool. If you want to message me about our clan being Beta that would be amazing!!!

Thank you everyone for the feedback. For those interested please send me a private message with your group name, and number of members (or if it’s just you) so that I can get an accurate count and get the ball rolling on getting you setup. We want to limit the amount of people in the alpha version and this will be on a first come first served basis.

Scott

Updated post with a Discord link: https://discord.gg/4dKMbBX

I’d like to use it for my clan im starting!

i’m interested in the CAD system, i’m Senior admin of a gaming community and wondering when this will be out, we have a community of about 40 members. please message me to get in contact with me

Please join the Discord. https://discord.gg/4dKMbBX

Is it up yet or no i really need one for my community

Me and my community Infinity Gaming RP Are interested.

Kreyeptic@gmail.com

Hello there,
My group SPRP is very much interested. Please email us at:

statepatrolrp@outlook.com

Weve been trying to find one for ages. But would love to help you out!

Kind Regards,
Kyle H.
Founder/ Administrator
State Patrol RP.

My community is interested, email us at
sadpsrecruitment@gmail.com

Founder Trolls
Deputy Chief Of LSEMS Ops
Developer
Community Manager

Are you still working on this?

Yes, it’s still being worked on.

Well then, I’m interested.

friendlyneighborhooddonkey@gmail.com

Hello.

We are highly interested in the CAD System. We like the one we are using currently but we feel like we could use a change. Thank you

hello

My friend and me are starting a server we would really like to have that CAD/MDT we dont have any

Just a heads up guys, join the Discord in the original post.

As of the writing of this post, we have not released yet.

This thread is not monitored by Lavra Staff.