Players time out after 10 seconds on my sever

Players time out after 10 seconds on my sever can someone help me to fix it please
I have looked everywhere

Don’t create double topics if your previous one got closed, read the message in the previous one

My crystal ball is out of order, so I can’t tell you what the problem is.

Did you try turning it off and on again?

Help I’ve provided absolutely no information. Please fix.

yes i have two time nothing doing it

apparently not, because 9/10 topics about this issue tell you to remove your 300 resources.
and if this is not what you’re looking for, then that’s pretty much your own fault for providing zero information.

it’s a new server and i’v put nothing in it and first time

then you’re probably trying to run a server with 0.1mb/s internet speeds, or you actually have some firewall or something that completely blocks connections.

i have 30.0 mb/s internet seepd and i’v done all the firewall.

What about latency and stability of that uplink?
You can get 50mbit/sec satlink connection pretty much anywhere on Earth, but you’ll have a 4000ms ping…

i have 32 ms ping on my sever

Absolutely all the time, or does it go up and down?
Is it 32ms for everyone?

sometime it goes to 20 then back to 30

DZy3vQaXkAASIgZ
it say that but a player name before left

and it does that for anyone who joins

So nobody can join besides you? Seems like something is blocking their connection, or they all have a terrible ping/slow connection to the server.

but my friends can join different servers

and the server is all fine the ping fine the connectin is fine to but i don’t know whats wrong

it shows up on the server list to that all fine.
but it just keep timing player out

Then you probably have some resource that is broken. Try deleting your server’s cache and restarting the server twice before trying to join, also make sure to disable any third-party resources.