Platinum patreon membership

Hey so i was planning to buy the platinum membership but I have some doubts about it:
-It positionates the server up in servers list right?
-If you have like 5 players you’ll be up also or you would go down?

I’m saying this because i’m planning on setting up a fivem server and for a boost I want the platinum membership because it’s said that it positionates your server up in the list but I don’t know how up would it positionate my server knowning that it’d have low players (because it’s a new server)

So anyone who bought that membership explain it a little to me and if it boosted your server or not

Boost level (or BOOST Power in the UI) is the default order list for servers, ie the top server has 10,000 boost and the lowest will be the rest with none. Unsure for Platinum, but my membership, Argentum, grants me the ability to post three boosts to one server.

Like said, BOOST Power is the order in the list. I don’t believe the playercount will contribute towards this order.

I don’t really understand you, i understand the part of the boost power but what that means?
Like for example you have 3 boost that you can give to your own server and that positionates it up in the list?
Because platinum what it does its shadowing the server in pink and as you said it gives you X boosts?Where did you see the boost argentum gives you? Because i want to know how much would I haVE

When you open the server list, the default list organization is seen here as BOOST Power. Your BOOST Power is determined by the amount of boosts a server has. Higher boost, higher on the list – regardless of player count.

For how many boost do I get, not sure. My account is shown as “Premium”, not apart of an element club.

Okay understanded, thankss