OneSync+ and future work on OneSync

and 32 to 256, is it right?

2 Likes

Yes, well at least I will guess is right

1 Like

Nice :sollozo:

I think so, but i have to try

1 Like

‘sv_maxclients’, 128 or ‘sv_maxclients’, 256 ?

Is 64 slots still locked behind a Patreon sub?

2 Likes

Yes, however, you can still use OneSync with 32 players without being a patron. See:

Thanks!

1 Like

does this mean we still have to be element club argentum to have 64 slots ?

Yes, but as @zee just mentioned, you can still have OneSync with up to 32 players.

What di you do when you have zaphosting when you get element club?

Set a license key (from keymaster.fivem.net) with the ‘custom license key’ field in your dashboard. I don’t know the exact location of it, however.

@zaphosting cc

okee thx

i = 0,256?
or
i = 256?

start at 0, go to 255. or start at 1, and go to 256 if you are accessing a table in lua
i=0, 255; i=1, 256.

I’m wondering how you access the player table. Is there some table that you reference? You could just use the syntax #players

1 Like

I’ve been wondering the same thing for months. These hardcoded 31s and 32s are quite triggering!

for i=0, 256 do

for loops that iterate over players.

1 Like

When I activate the 64 slots, I change the loops right, but they still bug the esx_policejob and esx_taxijob scripts, I can not cuff or open the taximeter, other than the base errors

Brillliant work! Running so much smoother

1 Like

Despite not having a community that can actively provide feedback on OneSync[+], from what I’ve seen in Discord reports and GitHub commits, improvements are definitely been made. Keep up the great work! It’s amazing to see :slight_smile:

Now if we could only see some more high-quality bug reports and more data providing, that’d be amazing :smile: