One dedicated server provider has this in their website

NOTICE: We no longer recommend FiveM due to legal issues surrounding this mod and the likelyhood that it will be shut down soon

What does everyone think of this and is fiveM gonna be shut down because of legal reasons

I doubt FiveM will be “shutdown” simply because it’s been up for a few years now and everything seems fine.

Your hosting provider probably put that on their website out of retaliation against FiveM because their FiveM servers were blacklisted due to them (your hosting provider) breaking FiveM’s TOS.

The TOS for FiveM is put in place to protect users and to help prevent any effort of legal actions from T2.

2 Likes

Ah interesting thanks for that I will look for another fiveM dedicated server host for around the same prices they where offering or cheaper

Do note, the only authorized hosting provider is ZAP Hosting. You are able to get a VPS/Dedi with root/admin access that does not advertise FiveM in anyway, however.

We already have a server with zap and they are more hassle than they are worth we havent been able to get into our server for over a week and they keep saying it’s fiveM issue

If I recall correctly, this particular got themselves in hot water for being a unauthorized Game Server Provider so they decided to put that up.

This wasn’t cit adel servers was it because that’s who’s posted that note

That was most certainly the mentioned host. That’s why its being ■’ed :wink:

Gotcha

Would not reccomend ZAP. Absurd pricing, combined with minimal control (FTP server not VPS) makes it just not worth it. You can run a FiveM server off a $15 Linux VPS, or like a $40 Windows VPS. I like Contabo for my Windows VPS’

If u got any links I would be greatly appreciated buddy