One Chicago RP | EUP | Non-ELS | Trainer - Based RP | Realistic

One Chicago Roleplay

One Chicago RP is a FiveM server, which is dedicated to giving the best possible Chicago RP on FiveM. We have spent many, many hours into getting this project running, and here it is! We have 4 Key departments fundamental to the safety of Chicago: The Chicago Fire Department, the Chicago Police Department, the Cook County Sheriff’s Office and the Illinois State Police. All departments are currently hiring, and we have many spots to fill in the server.

What One Chicago has to Offer-

• 24 hour hosted server

• Active staff

• Dedicated Directors

• 4 Large departments

• Brand New CAD/MDT system

• Active players

• Many positions available

• Server sided EUP

• Over 50 custom vehicles

• Custom LEO and Fire Department vehicles

• Friendly and helpful staff

• Over 20 custom scripts

We have a wide range of activities and departments to choose from, so we hope you can join us!

Chicago Fire Department

Cook County Sheriff’s Office

Chicago Police Department

Illinois State Poice

Civilian Operations

Discord

Instagram

Rocket CAD/MDT Invite link

From the Executive Management at One Chicago RP, thank you for showing an interest and we hope to see you soon!

One Chicago Screenshots

3 Likes

We have 4 incredible and extraordinary departments, and i am glad to say we are finally open, with the help from the Senior Administration and the Executive Management!

1 Like

We are currently recruiting all departments and we have head of department positions open! Feel free to join us at any time-

Join today if you’re looking for a fun and realistic group of people to roleplay with

1 Like

I like

1 Like

We now have an Official Instagram!

A really good server with a great community. Defidently has a great potential to become a big server. If your looking for a server with good rp and a good community then join this community.

1 Like

Server is going great , If you guys want to join a nice server join today

1 Like

Yep, the server really is!

By the way, we are looking for Department Heads, being CPD, CFD, and potentially more!

Discord link doesn’t work for me and my friend. Is someone able to link another one please?

1 Like

your discord link dont work

Im looking to start an Illinois state based server… lmk if you want to be part of that

1 Like

Ill be intrested.