Ohio Department of Justice RP (Looking for Devs and members)

roleplay
dojrp
ohio

Hello, im in the process of developing an Ohio Based server[MENU BASED] and are currently seeking devs, members or anyone who is wanting to assist. I would like feed back on what i have so far and could use some guidance on what people would like to see. Please feel free to DM me on Discord @ Jinx #0060 or feel free to jump into the server and check it out! Server IP: 107.11.89.236:30120.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Server is now ready to go so if youre interested hmu on the discord posted above

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Looks like someone was cooking meth again!

On request. If you’d like to have a topic again in #server-development:server-bazaar, edit this topic and flag it for a moderator to reopen it.