Not Loading Textures and LIMBO

Are all of your graphics and other drivers up-to-date? Try reinstalling them? Windows is up-to-date?

1 Like

all updated, the game license is working fine!
noticed that the program Fraps stopped working, used to work
in the license works.
Viniciusgtaa19h
I played my GTA V normally, when I go to FIVEM it starts this problem. It started to occur after some update, which also stopped working ShadowPlay on it. I can only record the game by first recording the desktop

I have an NVIDIA graphics card

1 Like

Turn off/close all recording software then try again. Shadowplay should be disabled while testing.

1 Like

he is already shut off
I’m talking about the fact that he stopped working after the update on September 21
then all problems started.

Yeah, we get that. But the devs need to know what is causing the issue in order to fix it. Just knowing the issue exists doesn’t solve anything…

I’ve tried everything to try to fix it, but I could not. It was after some update that had FiveM that this began to occur. Already tried…

-Reinstalling FiveM
-Undo and update drivers
-Turning the thermal grease on the computer

I really need to sort this out, because FiveM has become my YouTube work tool! And this is holding me back too far.

1 Like

Same issues with textures & collisions failing to load, it’s not that complicated. And by a “few” machines, I meant that one’s standalone, one’s a laptop and the other can just about run the game. I just used the last machine for repeatable results with varying specifications.

There’s obviously a bug somewhere that some users are experiencing and I’m definitely not the only one. Three machines with repeatable results after three clean installations.

Work with me here instead of patronizing my response. I’ve got a bit of time on my hands so if you need any more information, logs, anything just let me know. At the minute why it’s happening is beyond me.

why does my fraps program crash the game?
in the license - works
If VSync off - it does not turn on at all
VSync 50% - works but when writing crashes the game
before the update everything worked !!!

I have several server up differently script/config and some of my players report me on the forum this problem

their CPU is 90/100% = lag with menu and probleme load map

they are up to date
fivem clean
driver updated

for almost 3 days they reinstale and update to fix the problem
but this is without success

This textures…

Have you tried resetting any graphics profiles for FiveM? I’m pretty sure I’ve had that issue before for GTA and resetting any set profiles fixed it.

1 Like

Cannot open cell phone or any costom menu!

yes that was fairly fucking obvious, also nice post deletion attempt.

it’d be nice if people would first and foremost attempt to figure out what build started this, as otherwise we’re literally going in blind - people are a little inconsistent with saying ‘2 updates ago’, ‘4 updates ago’, ‘the latest update’, ‘the update on september 21’, and so on; if someone’d simply rummage through the build archive (as we’ve requested our testing group do but they apparently ignored it) and find a build it started on and such it’d be very helpful indeed…

sent a PM if you’re still not entirely upset about how we’re not magically fixing an issue we can’t repro nor have any sensible questions to ask people about.

also ignore @americium’s post in this topic, he’s a complete cunt

such problem even on my server through localhost. Another FPS jumps 30 - 2 - 25 - 5 and together with it GPU Load% 44 - 2 - 30 - 0 - 30 - 0

The problem begins in the FiveM menu before the servers are loaded
does not work fraps record

How? :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

Since the last update a few days ago, my CPU still go to 99% on fivem, every menu lagg and map/textures can’t load… im not the only one who have this issue and everything was perfect before… Please :disappointed_relieved:

same issue for me :frowning:

the issue still here :frowning: SAD hahaha

Uh, this has been happening probably since FiveReborn but before p^, for me at least.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.