North Carolina State Roleplay| Open positions read more below!

North Carolina State roleplay (NCSRP) Is a new community looking for experienced and inexperienced players to help build the servers community. We have an amazing dev working on the server everyday and has gotten it almost perfect! I say almost because a server can always have something added to make it better! As i said before we are a brand new so we are looking for a field of different things in people!

High ranking positions in State Police as well as low ranking
Fire/EMS Chief/Members
Administration members( Not an easy one to get)
Civilians
Dispatchers
Skin artist
And anything else you can bring to us!

We welcome people of all skill levels, meaning you don’t have to have 1+ years of Rp experience, we will work with you and help you to learn about roleplaying if that’s what you need!

We do have a few Requirements
Please be and maintain maturity at all times of patrolling.
Understand, Speak, And type english
Have a working Microphone for FiveM and Teamspeak
Have FiveM, Teamspeak, and Discord
We allow multi clanning but please be able to split your time between servers

We have a CAD/MDT aswell, along side Server side ELS!

We plan on having roleplay nightly, the main timezone of our admins is Eastern standard time. If you have any questions feel free to message me or Vertix in the discord! Interviews are being held in the TeamSpeak as of now if you would like one jump into the TeamSpeak and message one of the FTOs or join discord and set one up with an FTO! I will also be responding to comments on the post.

nyc2.clanwarz.com:1156

Trooepr Jones working GOH looking for speeders.

Troopers found a speeder! 89 in a 70… Not to good.

This looks nice i have very little experience with beeing an police officer but if you have positions open it would be nice to try it out where can i apply? :slight_smile:

Join our teamspeak if you can jump on right now! nyc2.clanwarz.com:1156 Or join the discord and wait untill later when you can grab an interview from me or Vertix!

jup i am here under ulrik brun :slight_smile:

I will be on in roughly 20 minutes. If the team speak is still on I will join.

Troopers found this guy on the road. Can’t say that’s the most illegal thing i have ever seen…

Code 5 with some back up from the motor squad!

Colonel Wilson and Trooper Diaz on a drug bust!

Trooper and Supervisor on a stop.

Discord link invalid

The discord link doesn’t work. Are you guys still a community?

New discord invite

1 Like

well we found a bug in the system and Alec and the Board of Directors didn’t like that we found it and didn’t report it within 10 minutes. They were upset I pointed out the fact that they didn’t point it out in the announcements that there would be new bugs. They also are mad that they pay for people setting up their server that they didn’t even test themselves.