NON ELS | 2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat

Will do. Let you know how it goes.

Any luck?

Beautiful car, thanks for the release!

i have radianceV, but the light bar lights are fine, its these side ones, is there a variable i could change
in the carcols or something to lower them? @MostTrippyLuck

the side markers? I might just make a update that removes them as they are kinda annoying. and most people use visual mods that make them bright. but to answer your question. no they are just a emissive texture.

ty for the quick response, also i have luxart but i dont think it picks it up, all i can do is press E to turn the lights on @MostTrippyLuck

Edit- also the taillight is a big red blob for me, dont know if thats radiancev or the car

If you are talking about when the taillights are on yes it is radiance. possibly try to delete the resource and readd it worst comes to worst.

Cant for the life of me get the lights and sirens to work, I use luxart and I tried to change the sirenID, however it doesnt seem to work.

Have you tried to delete and readd the resource but change the sirenID before starting your server?

i can only get the lights to work by press E

Such a good model, absolutely love it!

Whatever I do the only way I can turn the lights on is with E and no sirens, ive tried changing the siren id, ive tried adding it to luxart ive even tried to change the audio hash id. Nothing works. I love this model but it won’t be available to the department if the siren doesn’t work. :frowning:

I don’t know man. I just extracted it and put it in my server and it worked fine right out of the box. have you tried to delete the resource and readd it from the rar? I know that sometimes when a vehicles lights break it needs its carcols rebuilt so in this case just delete the resource from your server and reextract it from the rar and before you start your server try to change the siren ID within the carcols AND the carvariations.

It is highly likely that you guys have a conflicting vehicle within your server. my advise would be to change the siren ID within the carcols and carvariations to try and fix that issue.

ive already changed the siren id, didnt work

But did you try readding the resource?

yes 3 times @MostTrippyLuck

@MostTrippyLuck could it be something to do with it not registering as a police vehicle, because when i press Q i can use the radio wheel. i dont think your supposed to be able to do that in police cars

Yes its very possible

i fixed it, had something to do with its name, i have 7 other state cars, so i renamed it to state8 and it worked