NON ELS | 2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat

NON ELS | 2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat

Credits

Hellcat model from Turn 10 studios converted by MrPotato, uploaded to LCPDFR by otatoprm, and fixed various issues and templated it myself :slight_smile:

All visor, rambar, plate, rear window, and rear passenger window lights are models from Bueno

Rambar: by iansonwheels

Partition (cage): by Twurtleee

Font bumper lights: Whelen ION Series Super-LED scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC

Dash lights: Whelen Avenger scratch made and texuterd by 0taku

Lightbar credits: ( I am unsure who exactly to credit so I will just post the credits provided by the publisher of the dev model )

• Whelen Liberty II by Dannyboy1909
  • Converted and edited for IV by IronicRainbow
  • Materials and Textures assembled by Fabe
Screenshots

Extra 1: Lightbar

Extra 2: Visor Lights

Extra 3: Rear deck lights

Extra 4: Partition (Cage)

Extra 5: Rambar

Extra 6: Rear end lights

Extra 7: Rambar lights

Extra 8: Front end lights

Extra 9: Running lights (red and blue)

Showcase video:

Click here!

Do not re-post or upload this file or files on another websites or forums

I am not responsible for any damages to your game, computer, or feelings. (MAKE BACKUPS!)

If I forgot to credit anyone please message me and I will fix it ASAP!

Due to file size I have uploaded the file to Google Drive. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Download

Last but not least, this is my first ever release so please go easy on me! any criticism, suggestions or general feedback is appreciated!

9 Likes

Great job!

1 Like

Haha yeah… I will change that I had just copied the info from my post on another website :smile:

Very nice! Lighting looks super clean.

1 Like

That was the idea man!

Very cool car but when i start the resource the people that enters to the servers gets the following error:

(Game crashed: muppet-virginia-connecticut (GTA5+126EDE4))

Looks very cool, but not a fan of all the logo and dirt on it. The car is cool and the light is also cool, but please remove all the branding. Would never add that to my own server, unless I reskin it.

Looks pretty awesome but i cant get the sirens to turn on ?

Yes the point is it’s a base skin. You can remove the main skin and have just the unmarked if you would like but almost any community who wishes to use this should be skinning it themself

Do you have luxart installed?

I haven’t been told of anyone else with this issue. Have you tried deleting it and adding the resource again?

Yeah, I get that, just not easy to see opportunities when it is shacked over with brands. In my opinion it should be posted just as unmarked same, the files and then post pictures of both with and without brands, but no biggie. Good work.

Saw the video; is it on purpose it blinks both blue, red and yellow?

no i do not, the siren colours do work, but the siren noises aka the actual AUDIO of the siren does not work.

Ah yeah, if you install luxart that bit will be fixed. I can fix that part if you don’t want to install luxart but I figured most people wouldn’t care as luxart is pretty common

Yeah for my future releases I will probably get into the skinning side a bit more but as for the light thing I didn’t notice any yellow in testing. Which piece is showing yellow?

oh i see, to be honest i never heard of luxart. i dont even know any servers that use it. Its not necessary to change it if you think its common then just leave it.

Front

And then I am not quite sure if the left rear-plate light is yellow/orange’ish.

It just looks like the other lights are redder.

It’s possible, both of those in that picture should be the same as I got the color for the headlights from that light color as for the license plate part that was a different one so it’s very possible they are more orange. I can take a look

Looks nice, drives nice, however the lights are broken as hell (not using ELS) and the sirens don’t work at all.

Did you use the resource provided and all of its metas? also it is possible that the provided siren ID is already in use by another vehicle. Please open the carcols.meta and where it says id value=“672”/change “672” to a different number maybe like 8321 for example. save it and exit now go into the carvariations.meta and look for sirenSettings value=“672” (should be at the bottom) now change that to match the number value set in the carcols. save that and clear your server cache and give it another go.