Need Some Help Installing FiveM, Getting Errors I'm not sure how to fix

Trying to get FiveM started for the first time after downloading, all I can get is Error 35 SSL etc, (Pictures Below) Not sure what else to do and I have went through the checklist so far.

GTA V version? 1.0.1604.1

Up to date?* Yes

Legit or Pirate copy? Legit

Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club

Windows version? Windows 10 (Current On updates)

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes

Error screenshot (if any) Error%2035%20SSL

Error%2035%202

System specifications I7 4970, 1070Ti, 32GB ddr3 ram. (Plenty of HD / SSD space)

What did you do to get this issue? Trying to install FiveM for the first time.

What server did you get this issue on? None

CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log.1 (238 Bytes)

.dmp files/report IDs FiveM_DumpServer (6.7 MB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\Rudy\AppData\Local\FiveM

FiveM client folder screenshot fivem%20folder

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes, Firewalls, Defender, everything multiple times.

I have tried VPNs, Disabling Anti-Viruses, Firewalls, and Windows Defender. I have checked everything i could find on the FiveM forums off the list so far, Just can’t seem to find the problem. The site in the error is there and is open, no problem there. Not sure what else to do, I hope that covers everything for the Template. Thanks in Advance.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

check if GTA V working and rockstar as well, I had the same problem it was rockstar wont connect

Yea Gta V and Rockstar are working fine, Can’t seem to figure it out.

Still having the same trouble, If anyone has any idea.

Still no luck =(

I’ve Reinstalled GTAV, have started over on everything, still nothing. Anyone have any ideas?

Currently getting to the “FiveM needs to update the Games Cache” when i hit yes, the update on FiveM is at “checking GTAVLauncher.exe” Then the same SSL_Error_SYSCALLS appear as above.

Still Having the same problems. Not sure what to do.

Problem 1 check what error said
Problem 2 use hide.me

Yea For the first part When I check https://runtime.fivem.net/client/ I just reads “Yes, it’s working. This means you probably have some other issue on your system”

As for the Second problem, I have used multiple VPNs with no luck.

Also I appreciate everyone’s help, Just frustrated with it lol.

Hello i also have an error while trying to install FiveM I have GTA V in steam and i have the latest version of Windows 10 i tried turning off my Anti-Virus but i didnt work here is a screenshot

did you done what error said

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.