Need help with EUP / Clothing for Police uniforms

Hello,

i have watched a dozen of video’s but i cant seem to figure out how to do this so im hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I want to chance the clothing of the police officers in my server.

I want clothing of my country, and the packs that are downloadable seem to be different files then the tutorials online…

im getting rpf files, or xml files or whatever… it all seems like a giant clusterfuck for me…

Is there a way that i can add police uniforms that are only usuable by the police and wich i can add to the police lockerroom? and not in the shops…?

I would appreciate it if someone could give me some pointers where to look.

thanks in advance!

Hi there,

1. Firstly, you’ll need to acquire the appropriate Add-On clothing. The specific choices are up to you. Add-On clothing typically comes in the file formats .ytd & .ydd.
  1. Files with the .rpf extension are perfectly fine; these are archive files commonly used in GTA 5. You can open these files using programs like OpenIV or Codewalker (RPF Tool). Within these archives, you’ll likely find .ytd & .ydd files. .xml files are likely outfit combinations for mods like Menyoo or similar tools.
  1. Adding clothing is actually quite straightforward. Since you’re relatively new to this, I’d recommend trying out the Durty Cloth Tool, which is to some extent free to use. With it, you can compile .ytd and .ydd files into a complete clothing pack (as Add-Ons) without needing extensive knowledge. These clothes will be added to the end of the clothing hierarchy. For example, if there are 520 T-shirts in GTA 5, the first Add-On T-shirt would be assigned to id: 521. This way, you can incorporate all T-shirts up to id 520 into a clothing store, while the Police Department can use those from id 521 onward in a separate shop.

Just a quick note:
To stream Add-On clothing, you’ll need a membership with FiveM (at least Cfx.re Element Club Argentum). Alternatively, for testing purposes, you can set your server to a maximum of 8 slots. This will allow you to use these features as well.

1. Firstly, you’ll need to acquire the appropriate Add-On clothing. The specific choices are up to you. Add-On clothing typically comes in the file formats .ytd & .ydd.

I have some files, but one big problem is that i have a perfect outfit, but its the entire uniform in 1 YDD file.

is there a way to split those up? or is there a way to add the entire uniform at once?

because i did try to open the YDD with zmodeler3 and remove the other pieces so only the jbib was left, then export to YDD and tried it like that but then it became static and the texture also was messed up.
im new to this whole server stuff, and im willing and trying to learn but some things are just too difficult to learn on my own.

1. Files with the .rpf extension are perfectly fine; these are archive files commonly used in GTA 5. You can open these files using programs like OpenIV or Codewalker (RPF Tool). Within these archives, you’ll likely find .ytd & .ydd files. .xml files are likely outfit combinations for mods like Menyoo or similar tools.

i have managed to indeed find the YDD and YTF files inside of the RPF folder. but only a couple pieces are actually viable for me so i will use those for sure.

1. Adding clothing is actually quite straightforward. Since you’re relatively new to this, I’d recommend trying out the Durty Cloth Tool, which is to some extent free to use. With it, you can compile .ytd and .ydd files into a complete clothing pack (as Add-Ons) without needing extensive knowledge. These clothes will be added to the end of the clothing hierarchy. For example, if there are 520 T-shirts in GTA 5, the first Add-On T-shirt would be assigned to id: 521. This way, you can incorporate all T-shirts up to id 520 into a clothing store, while the Police Department can use those from id 521 onward in a separate shop.

My man, this would be huge to achieve, since its exactly what i would like for the server for now.
I will try some stuff out with this later tonight, since it would be great to get that to work.
as far as i know at this moment i can add clothes over the standard gta clothing (if they have the perfect file extension), but i havent managed yet to add something new. will do more research and try later today.

Just a quick note:
To stream Add-On clothing, you’ll need a membership with FiveM (at least Cfx.re Element Club Argentum). Alternatively, for testing purposes, you can set your server to a maximum of 8 slots. This will allow you to use these features as well.

Yeah i have the membership license to be able to stream the clothes to the server for 15bucks at this moment.

I really appreciate the input! thanks a ton :grinning:

1 Like

I have tried the Durty Cloth Tool, that works like a charm… now the only thing im stuck on for now is getting the YDD file split up… because i tried to take out the pants with the skeleton aswell via the zmodeler3 but it still doesnt work… pants are static and textures are not working.

so thats what im gonna try to find out now.

1 Like

okay so i fixed the ydd problem i had, i just edited another pair of pants with the logo’s i wanted and it worked like a charm.

Now i just need to be able to edit the files so i make some uniforms police only.

going to try some stuff with that now.

1 Like