My (lately bad) experiences with ZAP-Hosting

I agree. One time I bought a VPS on ZAP and it was automatically reistalled every 5 minutes and support didn’t know how to fix it… terrible website.

1 Like

this is my problem,

3 connect in the server and just see me in the es_admin and Hyperadmin

and in the list you see 3, this is the problem that I suffer and the truth makes me angry.

Sadly, “Unlimited” is nowhere what you understand of unlimited.
Example:
I have the heaviest Telenet Fiber connection.
I have, on contract even, Unlimited Up/Download Limits.

While back, my server had a major power surge, and had to be replaced entirely.
Lost all data, in other words.

Over the time of 2 weeks, i had regained 800GB of my stuff through download… and then, all of a sudden… SMALL-BAND!!!
Drove me nearly crazy.

Contacted my provider, told them to lift my small-band, as, as per my contract states, I have unlimited…
Yeah sure, unlimited…

There was a hardly noticeable asterisk in yellow… pointing to a very fine print below… stating that “extreme values of data transmission are not allowed, and will be penalized by small-band”.
In the same, hardly noticeable yellow ink…

how much is a decent ovh package for running a fivem server ?

I just found a little trick which has worked for me the 3 times I did it,

is to disconnect your internet for 1-2 seconds and reconnect it. This will make you be assigned or put into the same session as everyone.

That is not a solution. As you’re just disabling your local network adapter. That’s really doing nothing at all.

1 Like

Since may26 until now you don’t fix the backup and restore problem? Created backup manually everyday and when want to use it NO ESX FILE INCLUDED! What kind of backup do you offer?

Could you give me some web similar to zap? because I am not very happy with them

zap is the only GSP, if you dont want to use them you will have to use a VPS or Dedicated server.

Zap hosting a BIG SCAM , 2 invoices for NOTHING , my server was all canceled , how they even create a invoices i don’t know , 82 euro they take froom my pocket for NOTHING!!! i deleted my account and will NEVER BUY IT!

1 Like