My ID is the same as my friend's ID. How to change the ID?

**GTA V version? Pc
**Up to date? Yes
**Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam/Social Club
**Windows version? 10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
**Error screenshot (if any) There is no photo
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue?
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot There is no photo
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot There is no photo
Filepath to FiveM folder There is no photo
FiveM client folder screenshot There is no photo
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Also add what you already tried so far.
Good evening, my name is Marcio. I am Brazilian and I am not very good with English, however, I am in need of a help, I have already tried in different ways but I am not succeeding. I played in steam and GTA / FiveM from a friend of mine, I decided to buy my own GTA in my steam and when I went to try to open the five again, I enter like it was him. I have already uninstalled everything, GTA, Steam, FiveM, appdata, however whenever I enter with the same ID as my friend, it seems that I still have my friend STEAM / FiveM on my computer, I do not know where to turn and I do not understand english very well, I’m writing this for a translator so I may have typos … I hope you understand and can help me. Good evening.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

its because of your social club account, are you both using the same social club accounts?

No, used different from mine, mine is new when I bought the game

ok but you shared the accounts, this is generally caused by using the same accounts.

try this on his and get him to sign into his own account.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.