Modify the show ip:port feature of the servers in the server list (web/app)

Hello, first of all sorry for my English.

My proposal is very simple and easy to apply for the Fivem boys.

Remove the line where the IP address and port are displayed from the web and application.

Why?
Many servers are suffering from DDoS attacks and this would stop the attacks since the attackers could not get the information so easily.

What do I do if I own a server?
For server owners, they should only apply rules on their iptables or firewall so that the ports are not displayed in a portscan.

Well that is my contribution to the community, I hope that many agree with this idea and that the Fivem boys read it.

Like this: https://gyazo.com/5ffa4ef0bc9d090b8c9691c514d89a23

Greetings and thanks!

Every player connects to the server, so there’s still a lot of ways to find out what’s the server ip address

Hi TheIndra, thanks for replying.

Yes of course, but not the port :wink:

And also if this banned is difficult to connect, because from what I have read in the forum, most attacks come by players who have been banned from the server that is attacked.

My idea is to make it more difficult and not have the precious data for an attack as easy as looking at the list of servers :stuck_out_tongue:

This makes no sense. The server list is literally a list of IPs with added metadata, keeping only the metadata makes it a list of metadata, not a list of servers - and nobody would be able to join any server at all.