NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M

Video Card #2
Intel® HD Graphics 4000

RAM
8.0 GB

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional Edition (build 9600), 64-bit

What did you do to get this issue? Just reinstalled FiveM and got this
What server did you get this issue on? Didnt even have a chance to join a server
CitizenFX.log file [ 0] Initialized system mapping! [ 35765] GlobalError: Could not load component nui-core.dll - Windows error code 127.
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\saulienis\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes

Also add what you already tried so far. reinstalling FiveM,updating my windows packs,restarting my laptop,reinstalling gta in general

Im posting this link for you to try out, but please try searching the forums for the answer next time.

i saw that,sadly didnt help me,i reinstalled fivem again,it shows me that im using outdated windows 8 and then nothing happens

i recommend updating to windows 10

i had it before,but strangly enough it uses more memory and cpu,but my laptop isnt that powerful

windows 8.1 is kinda getting outdated so, windows 10 is the way to go i dont what to tell you.

clean the cache

im re-downloading gta again and veryfind it and ill give it a try again,hopefully it works

just updated my windows with the drivers,now it opens a window saying that my windows is outdated,and then nothing appears,not even in the task manager

did you update to Windows 10?

i didnt,updated all the drivers,the windows in general,reinstalled steam freshly,and still,managed to get another mp program to work but not FiveM,it opens up and then just nothing happens.

right just noticed something.When i start FiveM i see on my steam that it says running,but then stops with no window popping up or anything.

is it Windows 8 or Windows 8.1? make sure if you are going to stay on 8 that its on 8.1 otherwise i’d recommend updating to 10.

Im on 8.1 fully updated

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.