Map images needed

Hello!
I am building a web page (something like a smaller Gametracker) for monitoring FiveM servers and I need images for the most popular maps so I can publish them alongside the server information.

fivem-map-hipster and fivem-map-skater are the maps I am interested in, so please provide me with a few screenshots which you think are representative for these 2 maps. The screenshots should be focused on specificity, so that any player looking at them would instantly recognize the maps as either ā€œhipsterā€ or ā€œskaterā€ without doubt. Please provide several pictures for each of the 2 maps, named accordingly, so I can choose from them. Any size over 800px should be fine.

Let me clarify that I donā€™t own this game and I know next to nothing about it, or else I would be able to get the screenshots myself. My only interest at this time is adding FiveM to the rest of the games already being featured on my website, which I think will contribute to the popularity of FiveM amongst my visitors.
Thank you!

moved to: #general-discussion | This is not a technical support issueā€¦ Also,

These are not maps, they are spawn locationsā€¦ FiveM only uses the default GTAV map. As far as getting pictures, just get some off of Googleā€¦

Not to argue, but FiveM servers do indeed report these as maps when queried by monitoring scripts. I will however take your word for it about the spawn locations.

I will still need those screenshots because I have no idea what they should look like. I did look them up on google but found a whole bunch of pictures of cars, bearded characters and cows riding motorcicles and Iā€™m not sure they have anything to do with fivem-map-hipster or fivem-map-skater.
Please keep in mind that I have never played this game and I literally have no idea what pictures I should look for. I donā€™t want to waste your time, but I hope some random player will find the time to take a few screenshots for me or even take some off of google and tell me which is which.
Again, I seek 2 pictures that would make any FiveM player instantly think about ā€œhipsterā€ or ā€œskaterā€ respectively. It doesnā€™t necessarily have to be you helping out, but hopefully someone here.
Thanks for the reply.

Again, these are spawn locationsā€¦ Have a look for yourself: resources.rar (2.7 KB)

fivem-map-hipster is spawn locations for the ped ā€˜hipsterā€™
fivem-map-skater is spawn locations for the ped ā€˜skaterā€™

The pictures youā€™re seeing online are just random mods/resources/shenanigans of people. FiveM uses the default GTAV mapā€¦

even tho he/she/it gave you the right answerā€¦

1 Like

oof

1 Like

OK, letā€™s forget about the map/spawpoint debate.
Can someone please just give me a few screenshots or do I really need to download 36GB or buy the game for it?
I found a skater image that seems about right but itā€™s way too tall for my needs:
https://forum.cfx.re/t/adjusting-spawnmanager-for-skinchanger/43453

I need my pictures to be of landscape orientation, not portrait.

if you donā€™t have the game, then go buy it, no one is gonna do things for you.

2 Likes

I will do no such thing! As I said from the beginning, my only reason for asking for help on this forum was to get 2 pictures for publishing on my website, which is a gameserver monitoring website featuring many different games that kids play in my country.
I just added a new page for FiveM servers, so kids can find out about this game and raise awareness, but I guess FiveM will have to be the only game without map pictures. So be it.
Have a nice day everyone and thanks for the kind advice, you were a big help!

are you serious? fivem is a MODIFICATION FRAMEWORK for GTA5, hence if you need an image of the map just google for gta5 map images? why did you even open this topic? :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Againā€¦ FiveM does not use a different mapā€¦ Itā€™s the base GTAV map, nothing elseā€¦ Nothing different, nothing specialā€¦ When you first launch a FiveM server, there will be nothing on there unless you add resources. Therefore, by Googling ā€˜GTAV MAP PICTURESā€™ Itā€™ll look exactly the same as FiveMā€™sā€¦

1 Like

woah did @Skypo make that Snailsome piece of art?

3 Likes

Yes and no. The hammer ainā€™t my work. :joy:

1 Like

Here is one for fivem-map-hipster https://i.imgur.com/HQ6tBLm.jpg

and here is one for fivem-map-skater https://i.imgur.com/HQ6tBLm.jpg

2 Likes

Noice pics m8 :heart:

You are missing my point. Sure I could find tons of GTAV pictures on google but I donā€™t really know what I should look for in those pictures since Iā€™ve never played the game and I have no way of knowing what FiveM players understand by ā€œhipsterā€ vs ā€œskaterā€.
As I said, I was looking for pictures that would show a difference for fivem-map-hipster as opposed to fivem-map-skater, and not just random pictures.

Anyway, I think Iā€™m done here. Thank you Smallo for posting that link twice, even if itā€™s only one picture.

That gave me a good laugh lol <3

1 Like

there really arenā€™t any differences bro, itā€™s just plain gta5 map, i can assure you.

1 Like

Sup bic boi

Thereā€™s no difference, the only difference if what ped model you initially spawn in withā€¦ be it the hipster ped or the skater pedā€¦

One way to tell - why not fucking load up each one individually and check for yourself? Whooooooo common sense.

1 Like

I even provided him with the two resources so he could look at them and see that there is no difference and that the two are just spawn locationsā€¦