LSPDOJ Needs Help

Hello. :slight_smile:

I decided to make a new FiveM server. I worked on it for a while but then discarded it because I legit couldn’t be bothered. I’m willing to give it another shot but would like a little help! Here are the things I have so far!

• Some custom vehicles
  • Radar (not tested yet)
  • DCRS CAD/MDT (temporary)
  • Small Not-Finished Bubble CAD
  • Unfinished Bubble Website

I am prepared to give you the resources you need for everything. The idea I decided for my server was that we go back to basics a little. I don’t want a heavy based RP script or anything like that. I just need something that will make the RP experience good but not massive with the scripts and all of that. I want to get a vehicle HUD or something. I just want help doing all of this stuff.

• You don’t need to know how to script
  • You need to be respectful
  • You need to be able to think with me on the things that will be right for our server!

If you’re interested please join my discord: https://discord.gg/kGuuTY6. Keep in mind I am unavailable at 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST

I wanna add some hu and cuff scripts as well, I could probs do that myself and i will but just a heads up!

BUMP

Still Looking!

Hi @JamesRobbieGaming,

I see that your looking for a FiveM community that does not solely run off of scripts. Los Santos Public Safety has never and will never rely on scripts for role play. If you are interested, Here is our recruitment post on the FiveM forums, although if your questions are not answered on that post, or you would just like to discuss a position directly you can join our TeamSpeak server @ 209.35.119.9:10637.

I hope to see you soon,

Tyler, Corporal
S.A.L.E.
Corporal | Recruitment Services | Watch One XO |

Steam ID: 505 Cpl Tyler
Pin: 505
Credential #: 1004
Watch: 1

Integrity | Compassion | Accountability | Respect | Enthusiasm

I don’t think people have read my post, it says i’m looking for help with my server, not looking for others…

Hi @JamesRobbieGaming

I understand that you are looking to create your own server, but have you considered joining a well developed clan instead of creating your own. If you don’t mind me asking, whats your reasoning for not joining a clan?

Tyler, Corporal
S.A.L.E.

The reason I wanted to make my own clan is because I want to have control over my own vehicles. Some clans I go on to either don’t have the departments I want or just I don’t like the vehicle skins. I want to get some good vehicles that are popular and lots of people like. My problem is, is that if I join a clan as well, I won’t show up for any patrols because i’m in the UK and personally just fall asleep on my desk face-down if i stay up after 11 because I haven’t done it in a few years so I’m probs just going to miss out on a whole bunch of mandatory patrols and get removed from a clan :confused:

Hi @JamesRobbieGaming,

I hear where your coming from. You should check out our vehicles and see if you like them. There are some old pictures in the recruitment post I mentioned above, although they are a little out of date as we have new models and we switched from all blue to red and blue emergency lighting. If you would like to see some more recent pictures, you should hop on our TeamSpeak Server. We have two people in our clan that live in Australia, and granted, they aren’t the most active, but they follow our clan policy that states you must check in at least once a week. They make patrols when they can.

You should come check us out on TeamSpeak so I can provide you with more info!!!

Tyler, Corporal
S.A.L.E.

I’ll join soon, my name is: WafflezPlayz

Hi @JamesRobbieGaming,

Sounds good. If nobody is around when you get on, feel free wait in my office (Corporal Tyler)