Los Angeles Roleplay

Discord invite expired

1 Like

Where do I start?
Well first off I will start off by telling everyone that these people are the Gestapo, well the admins at least, par like 2.
You see, LA:RP is like a Venus fly trap, you land on it and BAM! You’re caught in all the toxic shit in there and it slowly dissolves you as you try your hardest to get out and be safe again.
The owner, a what seems to be 16 year old boy who lives in a apartment or some shit likes to basically say NO to anything that he doesn’t like, I mean seriously, even if the community enjoys it, it’s a no go because Nintendo boy doesn’t like it one bit.
Now you got his lil lackeys, Anarchy is a decent guy, not gonna blame him for shit, he’s basically forced to do all the work the Owner doesn’t want to do cause he’s a lazy piece of shit, which by the way, is EVERYTHING.
Then you have Gris and WOOOoooooEEEEEEeee! She is a hoot, an american woman in her 20’s who likes to act tough on the interwebs probably because she was bullied so hard IRL for being a complete and utter B.I.T.C.H. She LOVES to talk shit to newbies and people who just don’t know what they are doing oh and again if she doesn’t like it, it’s a no go. ALSO she WILL change the story if she fucks up and she’ll make it seem like YOU are in the wrong not her. Classic.
Okay so there’s Benson too, don’t know much about him really, buuuut he is a back stabber, oh boy! He loves them backs.
AND Kliiiiiine, seems harmless at first but in reality, he’s a little shit who goes behind your back to fuck you over as much as he can, crazy really.
We ignore the others because they are so minute they don’t matter.

Now we have the Gestapo out the way, lets look at the OFFICERS, oh yes, the people who will be putting their foot down and going by the law… so you may think.
Going by the law? No, they don’t, they run red lights without sirens, they KOS a lot, they detain for no reason and are genuine fuck heads, there’s only a few LEOs that are decent and that’s surprising.
Oh and if you want SERIOUSNESS then you’re shit out of luck because goddamn they’re a bunch of childish pricks who if they don’t get their own way they cry to momma.

Now the community in general is… Cancer. Absolute, genuine cancer.
You have some decent people, SOME, but even then it’s like, “damn I had to go through all THIS to meet you?”.
This server is the definition of FUCKED. It’s beyond fucked.
And that ladies and gents is why you do not let a 16 year old, Nintendo boy run a server on GTA V.
“Brian” go make a Minecraft server you Pony Fucker. (Yes he’s a brony too, a big OL’ furry that likes horse pussy)

2 Likes

About time someone told the truth about that community 10/10 true
And if you voice your opinions you are instantly removed from the community.

2 Likes

@KinoCassidy (aka Myeesboss)

First off all, both owners are above 18.

Second of all, you got salty at a server owner and started showering salt because two admins were retrenched and apparently you didn’t like that. On top of that, sending nudes to players is against the server rules. The fact that you have went against the server rules and caused trouble, reflects a lot. Now that you have been banned, you start to shower salt through this post? Do you even realise how dumb you sound? Oh wait, let me just attach the discord logs for you.

https://pastebin.com/fKjZRbaz

Just so you realise, it’s a roleplay server which is public. Having a public roleplay server with a constant 32 player base during the US Timezone and partially into the EU Timezone, is difficult to manage. For you to tell me i am not doing shit and how i let Anarchy do all the shit? Let’s take a step back, Anarchy does the coding work because i can’t code for shit and i am going to learn how to code once i have the time on my hands to. Apart from that, who manages the admin team? Who manages the finances? Who deal with every other shit that pops up? Just because you do not know what i do doesn’t give you the right to be like “Oh the fucking Owner doesn’t do shit”. If that was the case, the server wouldn’t be alive at this point in time. All i see you do is send nudes. Apparently, you think you own everyone? Making Nazi jokes and etc? Sadly, only those that were banned tend to whine and bitch. Other than that, we are a family, we play as one, we work as one. Sadly, your kid-like attitude has reflected a lot. From raging for no proper reason to getting a player banned for your mistakes. Explains a lot. Let me just get this clear, you can voice out your opinion, that doesn’t get you banned. A lot have done it in the past and only a few have been banned because of the stupid shit they do. When you voice out your opinion, you don’t go up to a high ranked official and be like “oh your server is shit” “fix this or i will ddos you” “fix this or i will kill you in real life”. We take each and every opinion and turn them into our strengths. However, there is a thin line between “opinions” and being a total shit head. If you think running a server is as easy as 1,2,3 then you are completely wrong. If you are going to make false accusations or even talk shit about the server on here, go ahead. When players join, they will soon realise it is opposite of what you say. You can’t even RP as a cop to begin with. I am not here to create shit for you, i interact with players and treat them all equally. No one has a upper hand, period. If i were to have banned them for no reason or without proper grounds, then you would have already seen the downfall of the community and majority of the players bitching about it. Instead it was the otherwise. I don’t get affected by empty threats Mrs. Kino Cassidy. Your words are nothing but full of regrets.

As for HarleyQuinn, if players are banned they are given the chance of appeal unless stated otherwise. So if you are eligible for an appeal, go ahead and appeal for it. As far as i am concerned there is a difference between a complete shit head and someone who voices out their opinions, be it constructive criticism or something else.

On top of all of that, for you to create a poster with the Nazi symbols, character with that horrendous editing skills is just plain out dumb and hilarious. Dumb because you prove how childish you are, how you are not able to respect history and the present. You can’t respect people for who they are and where they come from. Childish because you prove how far you would go to “rust” the server. You are a ill-minded person. Get yourself back on the right path.

Also, your text-post made me laugh. Just a little. I will tutor you soon.

(Thanks to Beef, he was able to remove the Nazi Poster. Thanks a lot bro!)

Regards,
Dashie

1 Like

Calm down Nintendo boy, you might wanna think about the “information” you have.
I never sent players nudes lmao
Childish? Somewhat, sure but people need to know how cancerous you guys truly are.
Also it was like a quick 5 minute edit, I mean if you want to try and cling on to my “bad editing skills” cause you can’t think of anything else to respond with that’s fine my dood.
You need to really sit back and think about shit, I have ran servers on games and it is easy if you’re actually nice to the community and don’t act like a little shit.
But hey ho, I guess that’s just how you are aye? Lmfao
And putting PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS, ooooo, that’s soooo mature isn’t it? Lmfao
Dumb mother fucker, sort your shit out mate. :+1:

EDIT: Also having to edit your text post twice because you can’t type correctly due to your shakiness because of the adrenaline because someone calls you out? Nice duuuude! :clap:

Nintendo boys sounds cool, so i will actually consider that as being my new nickname. Not exactly sure what information you are on about but okay, like how the saying goes; pictures speak a thousand words. In fact, i am actually nice to the community, go ahead and ask them. Private Conversations = Immature? Didn’t know that, i know one thing for sure. Making false accusations and Nazi jokes is just ill and childish. I accept that i am a dumb mother fucker because i am not perfect and i will sort my shit out accordingly. I had to edit it twice because i type way too fast and i am not perfect so i definitely will have to make changes if i spot mistakes in it. Anyways! Thanks! Good luck with your future endeavors!

Regards,
Dashie
“Nintendo Boy”

1 Like

It is very sad that because of you and your “boyfriend” constantly breaking server rules and finally having the proof to ban you, you come on here and spread your salt. Ironically its always the ones that break the rules and get caught that generally have something bad to say about LARP. Everyone else that actually abides by the rules and has a good time can’t say enough good things about the server, funny how it works out that way. You are talking about maturity, how about you show some and just go your own way and leave well enough alone, instead of sitting here and whining about YOUR immaturity. Thanks and good bye.

1 Like

I have literally had like 2 interactions with you - one being your whitelist interview. So I’m not sure where you’re getting all your super correct information from. You don’t know a thing about me or what I do apparently. I’m usually the one talking people down from having bans put on them, not the other way around. So I would definitely love to hear about all these scenarios you’re talking about.

1 Like

It’s funny how only the admins / arse lickers post or reply… just remember there only arse licking their way up the greasy pole.

'Heavy RP" now that’s the biggest joke of all when 99.9% of your fantastic / amazing roleplayers have left over the past month because they’re sick of a community which is cancer! But what do you expect when 95% of the player base is made up of under 14s who constantly RDM, VDM, FailRP and combat log… ohhh wait what do you expect the player base to be like when one of the owner’s constantly breaks the rules as well!

1 Like

It’s just sad to see what communities have got to…

4 Likes

and it’s funny how those banned, reply and shower their salt.

Funny thing I’m not banned LOL!!! I left because LA:RP is cancer!!

I will find a cure to the cancer! Thanks for the heads up!

Funny how people that have left, hide behind other names instead of say who they are, don’t have enough guts to actually say who they are because if they did, they would be subject to the truth being told about them and why they were either kicked, banned or left before we could ban them. If you are going to post here at least have the balls enough to say who you are, instead of just saying cancer this and cancer that. Scared children these days…99% of the people that have either left or are banned, ended up that way cause they either didn’t get their way and threw temper tantrums, or got kicked or banned cause of breaking server rules repeatedly, and now they are spewing lies about the server cause they got found out and are no longer with the community. Do yourself a favor and just go away, play somewhere else and let you be their problem now.

LOL Say no more… Just what I expected you to say Jeff. FYI NEVER been kicked, broke server rules repeatedly like you say or been banned. Goes to show what you actually know.

Like I said move on if you dont have the balls to actually say who you are so we can defend ourselves.

I have moved on… just wanted to let the FiveM community know what a shit show LA:RP is.

1 Like

Kino you can not talk. Your rp is shit. You can’t talk about sucking dick when you did it to hadfield

nice flamewar

Indeed, time to close the topic