Looking for some German Servers they need Developers

Hi is there anywhere a Germanbased Community/Server they are looking for a Developer?I am a Java Developer but i know C# and some about LUA i scripted offline on my own Server to learn something but now i am looking for a Community to learn from others to get better :slight_smile:

How can we contact you? :slight_smile:

Here with a reply or pm if u mean that :slight_smile: maybe u can send me ur discord or teamspeak or something in a private message so we can talk :slight_smile:

If you could send me a PM on Discord, that’d be great. My username’s George#9730

Removed the german.

Dont know why u remove this because i write it in english too and i have seen some france language here so i was thinking its ok if i write it in two languages. But Ok no german :slight_smile:

It’s not just German. The forum is English-only. Other posts have non-English languages removed as well.

can you just add cars,gun,uniforms for me?

Hey Royal,

i am as well german. I want to build up a roleplay Server in german, and you seem to be the right guy to start it with. Please contact me my friend.

STANDARD#7455 discord.
Teamspeak³ works as well.

Hey send me message pn pls

Hey,
We are in the process of setting up a German server and are still looking for people for the server team who can program, if you are interested please contact me, Discord ID: # 8769

Im looking for a german developer too

discord: Robin#0759