Literally no banking script works for me

I know that normally I should post this under the release topic, but I do not think that it is the cause of any script/mod.
I sincerely have no clue anymore. The interfaces are showing up, but it just doesn’t withdraw or deposit any money.
Does anyone has any clue how to fix this?

bump
20characterssss

Do you have all of the required scripts for the banking scripts? ESX?.. vRP?.. Anything?

Based off of what you said, you cannot get help as you gave us 0 information other than a multitude of scripts (Which you didnt even state) dont work for you…

im sure you’re using one that’s compatible with a gamemode like ESX or VRP without those it might not work so make sure you have the framework installed first

1 Like

I understand your reaction.

I have :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, I think this is all related to the same error (not sure as it doesnt give a single error obviously):

I just added a saveposition and savemoney etc. script. When I log in now, first I’m at the right place and with the right amount of money. Then however, suddenly my character falls down for 30 sec XD and returns to -1$. So my conclusion would be that this is because somehow my system has the 'savemoney’script, but somewhere it also has a ‘reset’ line.
The banking might have something to do with it too.

BTW: i removed banking for a sec but in these screenshots, the folder banking should be in there as well!

there could be another script controlling money in there causing the issue

Ive posted my folder, have you any idea which one? P.S. deleting the save money script doesnt work either. That’s why i think there must be a code in one of the core files that says: “reset the money”.
But then again, everybody should have had this problem…

Your structure is a mess. Es_admin2 and es_extended should be in an [essential] folder you created. Your using esx with no [esx] folder. Your using resources you don’t need to as esx saves position and money already. If your using esx you should use the new_banking resources and remove any unneeded and or conflicting resources.

1 Like

These folders are installed by Zap-Hosting so I think that should be allright, shouldn’t it? Anyway, thanks and I’m going to try that!

I don’t use GSP’s. VPS with root access gives full control. Just like a local Host at home. Pre installed? Nobody’s installing anything on my server but me.

I have full control of it, but they have 2 resources which you can automatically install :stuck_out_tongue:

I checked their website. Doesn’t look like full desktop access to me. Some odd interface.

You can use filezilla.

Nah, I’ll stick will full control desktop access.
Edit: I just wanna add I have never used zap, so my opinion on them is neutral. 1. Fivem approved, awesome. 2. Bringing servers to Dallas Texas, awesome. If they just offered true vps like ovh, I would use them.