UPDATE: We have currently opened recruitment again! We’ve gone through the process of making some much-needed changes to our community and the roleplay systems. We had been interested in doing this and now that we’ve garnered some support and members, we have been working through this process. We are currently in the process of creating a custom framework, however, we’d definitely like to bring on some more script/software developers to assist alongside our current team. Contact us directly through Discord for inquiries! (We’d like to see some C# developers as well, as that’s what the framework will be coded in.)
Welcome to the Life Line Roleplay Community! We are a new and constantly evolving roleplay community looking for new members to come and join us. We offer a variety of different departments for you to choose from and we’re sure you’ll love everything else we have to offer.
Join Our Discord: discord.gg/47Mtz2w
Join Our Fan Discord: discord.gg/sSGPx8z
Check out our Website: https://www.lifelinerp.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/lifelinerp
Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/lifelinerp
Age Requirement: 16 Years Old
What Is Life Line RP??
Life Line Roleplay is a serious, yet enjoyable Grand Theft Auto: V community based on Civilian and Law Enforcement roleplay with an emphasis on realism, structure, and persistence. We have recently opened and currently looking for new members to fill our ranks. Our leadership is built of former Department of Justice Administration members who are seeking new beginnings with a different take on roleplay. Our community currently has a full development team, 4 dedicated servers, several departments, customized CAD/MDT system, custom vehicle packs and we are constantly working on new ways to enhance the experience of our members. We are truly looking to be the new industry standard!
What Does Life Line RP have to offer?
The Life Line RP community looks to offer all of our members a roleplay experience that they’ve never had before. We are a very structured community that aims to create an immersive and rewarding environment for dedicated individuals looking to help us become something better and better. We want to show people an enjoyable experience while allowing for a seamless display of realistic Civilian and Law Enforcement roleplay to come alive.
Features of LLRP:
→ We encourage you to look through these for clarification of what our community has to offer.
- 4 Dedicated Servers
- 2 Full TeamSpeak Servers
- Development Team
- Custom Framework [In-Progress]
- Law Enforcement Scripts
- Civilian Scripts
- Fire & EMS Scripts
- Dedicated Website
- Constantly Evolving UI/GUI Systems
- Non-Invasive Script System
- Customized CAD/MDT System
- Web-based Servers (i.e LiveMap, etc.)
- Multiple Departments to Apply for.
- Experienced and Dedicated Leadership
- Custom Vehicle Packs (We have BRAND NEW custom vehicle models!)
- Custom Pedestrian Models / Server Sided EUP
- Civilian Businesses
- Dedicated Recruitment Department
- Fluid Chain of Command System
- Organized Media Team
- Active Members / 32 Player Patrols Every Day!
- MOST Realistic Roleplay on FiveM
Notable Media Relations Members
- Big Boy Plays
- Red Neck LEO
- San Andreas Citizenship
- Dispatch Operations
- Development Department
- San Andreas State Police [Closed]
- Los Santos Police Department [Open]
- Blaine County Sheriff’s Office [Closed]
- San Andreas Communications [Open]
- San Andreas Fire Department [Open]
Note: You may only apply to First Responder departments if you’ve been in the community for a predetermined amount of time. However, if you’re an active or retired First Responder in real-life, you may surpass such grace period. (You must be able to show some form of documentation.)
Message to Developers: We are currently looking for Script/Software developers to join our current team! We are currently working on a custom framework for our server and we’d love to put some more manpower into the mix. We’d like to see a few C# (and lua) developers come forward and assist us with these projects. We don’t just want you as a developer, but a member of this growing family; we appreciate everything developers do for our community and FiveM in general. In the future, we’d also be holding donation periods for our developers to get their much needed recognition and some sort of financial support to their career and/or hobby.
We only require a few things:
- You must be at least 16 years old or older.
- You must have at least a year of experience in your chosen development area (or language).
- You must be able to dedicate at least 5-10 hours a week minimum to development for the server. (There is obviously exceptions to this; more than anything, we want to see you’re actually apart of development on a regular basis.)
- You must be able to give and receive constructive criticism for maximum quality of development.
- You must be able to work in a team and follow directions when necessary.
- You must be able to insert your own type of creativity in projects when necessary!
- You must be mature in our community; you will not be given special treatment unless you show us why you’d deserve it.